Reviews (87)

4.2
April 18, 2019

Excellent customer service. Billy and his team were able to help adjust the theme of my website to work better with the app. Highly recommend.

Skyline Emissions, Inc
3 days using the app
April 6, 2021

Я искала простое приложение, которое будет синхронизировать инвентарь по SKU. Это приложение полностью соответствует поим потребностям. На данный момент я пользуюсь пробным периодом, но планирую продолжить на платной основе. СПАСИБО!

PaPeony
Israel
3 days using the app
November 2, 2023

I spent a day looking through the internet to find an app that met my needs. Connected Inventory finally checked all the boxes - it's a great app with an incredibly helpful support team. Thank you Jennifer for your assistance today :)

Venus Trine Mars
1 day using the app
April 27, 2022

Don't expect to get any useful customer support. Good thing i didn't wait for the trial period to end and uninstalled.

WITH LOVE BY NJ
2 days using the app
August 26, 2020

App works as it should, and is easy to use. We have both male and female clothing webshops, so this app helps connecting all unisex products to both webshops.

Luxivo
Denmark
1 day using the app
Edited April 18, 2019

Billy was great and helped me recode my site to adjust it to specific settings I wanted. Amazing service!

MAI MIA
About 16 hours using the app
February 5, 2019

The app works perfect. Billy answer us super fast. This up will make our job mutch easyer.. Thank you

Peppi.hu