Connected Inventory

Sync inventory quantity across product, variant and bundle

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Pursu

I needed a way to monitor the stock count of single items that could be sold as part of multiple variants and have been unable to find an app that can do this until now. With a bit of easy config, Connected Inventory provided really helpful support to help me achieve what I wanted with their app. I can now monitor the single items effectively. Thanks!

Rip limited

This is exactly what we were looking for...at first we had a little issue but then customer service spent more time than I thought was worth. We love this app and would recommend it to anyone who needs to control their inventory. Thanks again Connected Inventory!

GradStreet

Cesar was amazingly responsive, and didn't hesitate to instantly make a quick custom solution for my situation. amazing customer service for an incredible app. would definitely recommend, it works precisely as you would hope it to.

Port 213.com

This App does perfectly what it suppose to do. I no longer have to worry about updating quantities manually for duplicated varients. Easy to use and customer service was helpful as well. Highly recommend!

American Tackle Angler Products

Needed to sync inventory levels between variants - Connected Inventory fit the bill. Setup was easy, SKUs were scanned automatically and after that was finished, I placed a test order and the changes reflected as desired. The team at Inscoder answered any questions I had promptly and clearly...great service is an understatement!

Artistica.com

App does PERFECTLY what it supposed to do. Customer Support is FAST and FRIENDLY and EASY to understand. STop looking around, this is the BEST deal for the price and support quality.

Peppi.hu

The app works perfect. Billy answer us super fast. This up will make our job mutch easyer.. Thank you

Generation YES

This is a great little app and works like a charm. Billy was also suuuuper fast in answering all the questions we had.

BeautyTrends

I used this app to keep track of composite items. We have things set up where two different listings are actually sharing an inventory, and so when a customer is buying one of them, the inventory on the other listing needs to go down as well. This needs to happen on returned items as well; if one listing is restocked, the other listing needs to have its inventory adjusted as well. On our preliminary testings, it seems to accomplish what we need to do. Ultimately, only time can tell whether it really works as different scenarios arise. So far, no problem whatsoever.

Just recently, we received an email asking us to delete the app and reinstall since there were changes in the Shopify API. In the email, they assured that things in the database would not be lost and we would not need to set things up again. It required some communication with the dev back and forth, but eventually things are back to how it was. We are very happy with the dev team replying and working on our case immediately. We will be updating this review as the time goes; but right now, we are happy with this app.

Blue Bear Aware

This app is definitely a step in the right direction for a bundle capability that seems to be currently missing in Shopify. We may continue to use with smaller inventory items for now but f it proves to be more work than benefit, we will remove it again and resort to manual inventory syncing until Shopify has a better solution in place. An example of a scenario where Connected Inventory did NOT work for us is below. In those examples, each of the cases in the group were also reduced by 1 each time a purchase was made even if the case selected was a different color. Connected Inventory simply reduces items within the group by 1 with each purchase, regardless of which combination.

****

Each case gets a belt automtically. It's just up to the customer to select which belt size they want. We do not limit the belts to specific cases. I actually have as many as 10 different style cases that all can use the the same belt size. I do need all cases tied to the same belt size because once there is a small number of belts left, each case becomes limited by the number of cases. If I get more technical - It's almost like the belts are the parent and the cases are children. The children control their own inventory until they are limited by parent number.

Let me try several different scenarios
Inventory
15 Small Belts
1 Gold Case
5 Blue Cases

Person A buys 1 Gold Case with 1 Small Belt.
14 Small Belts
5 Blue Cases

Person B buys just a belt because they need a different size.
13 Small Belts
5 Blue Cases

Person C is a club with 10 girls and they want all the Purple Cases so they buy all 10 but they choose 9 Small Belts and 1 Medium Belt. (I would also set up a group for Medium Belts & Cases.)
4 Small Belts
0 Purple Cases
4 Blue Cases <- In this scenario, we are now limited by the number of belts so even though we technically have 5 Blue Cases in stock, we cannot selt them all with Small Belts because we only have 4 Small Belts, now. This is when your app can start reducing the number of cases whenever a related belt is purchased.

Person D wants to buy 2 Pink Cases, each with 1 Small Belt.
2 Small Belts
1 Pink Cases
0 Purple Cases
2 Blue Cases <- Again, this is when it is okay to reduce the inventory on the case whenver a related belt is purchased.