Connected Inventory

Sync inventory quantity across product, variant and bundle

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Banana Industries

We use this app to essentially control all stock which shares the same base product, ie black t-shirts with multiple designs. The app has allowed us to have one master product, so we can keep a close eye on stock. So it works brilliantly for us - Although the interface could be a little easier to use and more fluid!

On another plus, the support team are brilliant and very quick to act and help if you have any issues.

Cheers to Billy for the help!

Funny Grabs

Great service! It didn't do exactly what I thought and needed for my particular situation, but the customer service was excellent and they were very friendly and helpful!

Cashmerette Patterns

Wonderful idea in theory but a disaster in practice as it crashes if “too many” orders go through - and they won’t tell you how many orders is too many! As a result we had a Black Friday disaster where the app stopped working and was therefore overselling our inventory. My staff had to spend hours manually re-setting our store on the busiest day of the year. Avoid this app!

December 19, 2019

Thanks for your review. The inventory sync on Black Friday is a slower than other days but eventually all orders gets sync'ed properly for all stores. Our goal for next year's BFCM is to let the sync as fast as normal days.

Specific to your store, 3 months prior to Black Friday on 29 Aug, we've already recommended your team against using our app after we carefully evaluating your business requirement. We had suggested a different software in Aug that would fit your store better.

Hope the recommendation can help you somehow. Thanks for your suggestion and have been with us for a few months.

Rise Above Fitness

Stoked to finally find this app to help with all of our inventory issues! Happy to say no more issues! All is working great and support was beyond helpful!

Veloine – Women Cycling Apparel

Setting up the app according to what we needed was a little challenging at first, got in touch with support who helped us pretty fast – very good experience. App is doing exactly what we need: setting up product bundles based on variants while keeping the inventory across all variants & bundles in sync.

a4hproject-europe

Great app that works like a charm. Super easy and intuitive to set up. Great job on solving this very important problem in such an effective manner.

TAKE BACK THE MORNING

Great customer service helping me set it up correctly. I use it to bundle items to sell in packs of 2 or 4. Great service! Would recommend!

PocoPet

I needed a way to add the same product, from the same inventory, more than one time to an invoice/sale. For example, when I sell 20 Blue Bags wholesale for $29, the retailer gets 1 Blue Bag free (as a store display sample). Connected Inventory is the only way I found to make this happen. It's easy to set up and support is great. Highly recommend this app.

Mysentials

Customer service is simply amazing! Thank you so much Cesar and Billy for answering all my questions and helping me with the setup. Highly recommend this app.

Art For Humans

Very easy to use, works like a charm, and excellent customer service. We strongly recommend Connected Inventory!