Connected Inventory

Sync inventory quantity across product, variant and bundle

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Icey-Tek USA LLC

Great service. Fast turn-around. I was having problems synching after we changed warehouse locations but Billy from support was able to get things fixed for us extremely quickly.

Danial’s Distribution

Very helpful for what we needed accomplished. I also like that it's instantaneous. The second my inventory of one product is reduced, the other product(s) in the group follow suit at exactly the same time without delay.

A Family Print Shop

Not only was this app exactly what I had been searching for but Cesar went above and beyond! I needed a few other customizable things done to make my ordering process just how I envisioned - not expecting that he could or would help with it - and not only did he understand exactly what I was wanting, but he came up with better ideas! He did all that I needed and within a quick turnaround. So thankful!

Bee-Nails

Changed my review to 5 stars! I already thought this app was amazingly handy and solved a huge problem we have as a store that sells bundled kits, as well as same-SKU'd items in inventory across multiple online stores. After contacting support with my initial concerns with the app, the developers reached out and made a change to the software based on my request! This was a HUGE feature and reason for being able to use this app indefinitely. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to keep better inventory management for a good price.

May 27, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We love to hear any suggestion to make the app better for Shopify merchants. We have released this preventive measure and every merchant can benefit.

Litton Co.

I do Embroidery and kept overselling products because of how i needed shopify to track my products, it simply didnt work that way. After much looking and trying apps Connected Inventory did exactly what i needed it to do! I needed tech help to get me up and going because lets get real, im a creative not a tech person. Cesar was able to show me what i needed to do and how to work the app! Im super happy with the app and the support i received. I highly recommend!

NYON® by Knowlita

Works as described and intended. Billy on their team was also super helpful throughout the setup process. Great service. Definitely recommend!

MAI MIA

Billy was great and helped me recode my site to adjust it to specific settings I wanted. Amazing service!

Skyline Emissions, Inc

Excellent customer service. Billy and his team were able to help adjust the theme of my website to work better with the app. Highly recommend.

RISE ATHLETIC

I needed the app to reduce stock levels for the same product across various listings so I didn’t oversell and it does just that! Perfect! Excellent service and communication when I needed assistance in setting it up. Great work!

Poppy & Peonies

Great service. Great app! Solved lots of our inventory problems when offering deal boxes that included other products on the site. Thank you!