Connected Inventory

Connected Inventory

by InsCoder Limited

Sync inventory quantity across product, variant and bundle

NYON® by Knowlita

Works as described and intended. Billy on their team was also super helpful throughout the setup process. Great service. Definitely recommend!

MAI MIA

Billy was great and helped me recode my site to adjust it to specific settings I wanted. Amazing service!

Skyline Emissions, Inc

Excellent customer service. Billy and his team were able to help adjust the theme of my website to work better with the app. Highly recommend.

RISE ATHLETIC

I needed the app to reduce stock levels for the same product across various listings so I didn’t oversell and it does just that! Perfect! Excellent service and communication when I needed assistance in setting it up. Great work!

Poppy & Peonies

Great service. Great app! Solved lots of our inventory problems when offering deal boxes that included other products on the site. Thank you!

Pursu

I needed a way to monitor the stock count of single items that could be sold as part of multiple variants and have been unable to find an app that can do this until now. With a bit of easy config, Connected Inventory provided really helpful support to help me achieve what I wanted with their app. I can now monitor the single items effectively. Thanks!

Rip limited

This is exactly what we were looking for...at first we had a little issue but then customer service spent more time than I thought was worth. We love this app and would recommend it to anyone who needs to control their inventory. Thanks again Connected Inventory!

GradStreet

Cesar was amazingly responsive, and didn't hesitate to instantly make a quick custom solution for my situation. amazing customer service for an incredible app. would definitely recommend, it works precisely as you would hope it to.

Port 213.com

This App does perfectly what it suppose to do. I no longer have to worry about updating quantities manually for duplicated varients. Easy to use and customer service was helpful as well. Highly recommend!

American Tackle Angler Products

Needed to sync inventory levels between variants - Connected Inventory fit the bill. Setup was easy, SKUs were scanned automatically and after that was finished, I placed a test order and the changes reflected as desired. The team at Inscoder answered any questions I had promptly and clearly...great service is an understatement!