POS system by ConnectPOS

POS system by ConnectPOS

by ConnectRetail

#1 Point Of Sale for Retail Stores on Desktop, Android & iOS

The Gaming Emporium - Wausau

Very nice app for using Shopify with a retail store and a PC. Would recommend. Also has very good Customer Service.

200 Brands

REALLY happy to use this app they give me big big help every time i ask they answer me in every profissnal way thank u pos team

Tech Pro Shopping

Great alternative to Shopify POS
Great customer support is much appreciated even on cheap plans
I Highly recommend

Tian Xin Vegetarian

Great system with many features. Customer support and service is excellent with great response rate. They go to great lengths to customize and meet your company's needs. 10/10 recommended.

GOATT

Great alternative to Shopify POS
Great customer support is much appreciated even on cheap plans
I recommend

OVERGROUND STORE

Ho finalmente trovato l'applicazione che cercavo, ho un negozio in Italia online e fisico e questo fantastico servizio è davvero il top, connette tutto!
Per non parlare del servizio cliente è davvero eccezionale, assolutamente da provare. Grazie grazie grazie <3

June 16, 2021

It's super sweet of you! Thank you so much <3

Please take care of yourself and let me know if there's anything I can help.

Singhvi Jewels

ConnectPOS is wonderful and works seamlessly with Shopify. The real-time syncing is instant. Love all the features having great flexibility. Customer Service is top-notch. Response time for support is amazingly fast. They will go an extra mile to customize the App, as per your requirements and to your 100% satisfaction. I highly recommend the App.

June 16, 2021

Thank you so much, for being very nice and for reminding us of an important thing: Focus on product and deliver the best service ever.

We'll always be here whenever you need help!!

Cultivation Emporium

This app has been great for what we needed in our store thus-far. No bugs and real time sync have been what brought us towards ConnectPos.

May 30, 2021

It's really awesome for us to know what ConnectPOS can help you with. We will try our best to improve our product/service in order to provide you wih better experience.

Crecer

Muy buena solución frente a lo limitado que es Shopify Pos Básico. Muy buen soporte y muy buena disposición siempre frente a un problema. Lo recomiendo

May 30, 2021

Your comment made our day, Crecer. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time to receive the best assistance. We really hope to be your companion during your business time.

Auto Partes Unión

La aplicación es excelente, muy intuitiva y se puede poner en español, muy fácil de configurar, no sabía cómo entrar desde android o ipad y me puse en contacto con su sistema de soporte y la señorita Leia me apoyo de una manera rápida, y muy profesional... El mejor sistema POS para Shopify...

May 30, 2021

It's our happiness to receive your feedback. Our Customer Service is always ready to assist you with any challenge. Wish you a happy day ^^

Previous 1 3 4