ConnectPOS

Retail POS system | Point of sales on Desktop, Android & iOS

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Gardenvale

Location South Africa

EXTREMELY annoyed with this point of sale. After removing my review, I was promised a "functional POS", which was completely false. We've had ongoing issues for many months. From discounts not pulling through correctly, to incorrect sales reports. Cash up is ALWAYS a nightmare, then sales aren't going through or disappear etc. It's just a huge headache having a system like this. When there's an issue, you're told to update the POS (Keep in mind; We've had to do an update almost every single day). Would DEFINITELY NOT recommend this POS to anyone. There's a lot better out there. THANKS TEAM CONNECTPOS FOR YOUR 'EXCELLENT' SERVICE!

Barnstaple Equestrian Supplies

I am so sorry to have to write this review - however, I would definitely not recommend it. We installed the trial on the shopify app store, it did not calculate vat correctly so I was moved to their app. This is been a horrendous mistake. 1. It overwrote our customers addresses
2. It would not allow us to select the Compare Price as the original app did and my VERY reason for using this.
3. It can not calculate VAT correctly
4. It chews up all our computers processing and constantly crashes. I was promised numerous updates, the last one was meant to be this Monday but not only did I receive no update I have had no response to my messages. Our POS is a critical part of the business and by it not working has had a dreadful impact on our business with many upset customers having to wait whilst we tried to work out how to process their transactions at the till Whilst initially the support was excellent I presume they have moved me to the not worth it pile. So they have had my subscription and provided me with an app that is unuseable. Very Very disappointing.

La Soirée d'Geek

Good service, excellent app, reliable. The only thing is that it doesn't work with shopify gift card and discount codes. I believe that is on the shopify part.

The Rivertown Inkery

Returns and exchanges are a BASIC function of a POS system. This shouldnt cost an extra $30 per terminal. The Shopify POS is trash but this one looks to have the exact same pricing scheme, so pass.

La boite à tissus

I like this application, the service of costumer i give 10000..Lexie are verry good with me ... Une application au top, service après vente très très humain, et recpetif..Lexie l employée a été super prestative avec moi... Je recommande cette application les yeux fermés, de plus service après vente en francais...rapide et efficace..
Lupercio Bodson from Belgium

Putchi

I am new to this app, the guidance I received from the team was amazing. User friendly and good app.

December 9, 2021

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We can't wait to share with you our upcoming improvements which I believe would be really awesome!

Babyonline

Very easy app to setup and. Managed to load all the products automatically which I loved, and the support is very good and fast in responding to issues.

December 9, 2021

Thank you! We wholeheartedly believe in a customer-first approach, and your appreciation just made our day!

The Shisha Shop

So far so good with the testing, very pleased with ConnectPOS, ticks all of our requirements so once we complete the migration over to Shopify we will be going ahead with ConnectPOS as its the closest app to what we have been using on Magento. If any existing customer wants to send me a refferal to get a free additional register for life then please drop me a refferal email to "accounts AT jhlimports DOT COM" . For more details of the referral program, have a look here: https://www.connectpos.com/connectpos-referral-program/

December 9, 2021

Thank you for sharing! Please take care and let us know how we can further assist you!

Calamita Málaga

Me encanta la idea de poder usar un POS desde mi PC paras las ventas en mi tienda física. Respecto a la aplicación, todavía no he tenido ocasión de probarla como me gustaría y conocer todas sus funcionalidades, así que actualizaré la reseña cuando lo compruebe. Eso si, puedo decir que el servicio técnico genial, tuve un problema para configurar la impresora de tickets y me atendieron muy rápido.

December 9, 2021

Thank you for such beautiful words! Our team really appreciates the mutual support we've been sharing, and I really look forward to a continuing partnership between us!

¡Gracias por tan hermosas palabras! Nuestro equipo realmente aprecia el apoyo mutuo que hemos estado compartiendo, ¡y realmente espero que continúe la asociación entre nosotros!

MFSups

Great app that does everything I need, easy to use, cost effective and the support is simply the best! Highly recommend!

September 25, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward creating an environment where everyone at ConnectPOS can thrive

Previous 1 3 4 5 6