POS system by ConnectPOS

POS system by ConnectPOS

by ConnectRetail

#1 Point Of Sale for Retail Stores on Desktop, Android & iOS

Auto Partes Unión

La aplicación es excelente, muy intuitiva y se puede poner en español, muy fácil de configurar, no sabía cómo entrar desde android o ipad y me puse en contacto con su sistema de soporte y la señorita Leia me apoyo de una manera rápida, y muy profesional... El mejor sistema POS para Shopify...

Guemil

This app solved my hardware issues. The support is fantastic and super friendly. If you need any cutomization they'll be willing to solve any problem.

Pets Park PK

The app is excellent - It lets us add a physical location to our online business as well. On top of that I have contacted Support multiple times and to my amazement -- they responded very quickly and solved my issue in no my time on Teamviewer as well. Very much satisfied.

Pink Shoes BH

I absolutely love the customer service they give, they are always available to help. totally recommended.

La Sportiva Mongolia

We are in a very early stage of using Connect POS and so far the customer support has been super efficient. They would go the extra mile to solve your issues.

Clonboy Limited

I am very impressed with this app. The customer service is excellent and very prompt. However, there is a minor issue with the "exchange" function of Shopify online orders, which I understand the developers are currently working on to resolve. It will definitely be 5 stars from us once that is done.

Cotton Passion

Wonderful Customer Service Team, Responds queries in time.
App working fine for me !
Free version has way more features than other free apps !
Recommend using at-least once.

Prints Charming London

The app is brilliant. Does exactly what I want it to do. The Shopify option only allows for use on phones and tablets, and is currently only available on ios. A special mention to the staff at Connect. Their problem solving was superb 5 stars!

Cooper Cricket

Well, we have only been using it for a week & I'm confident it will be great for us. We use Shopify, which we love; however, we were disappointed they only have apps for a POS system to use on phones & tablets. We had been looking for a long time at alternatives which weren't great, but ConnectPOS seems to be fantastic. We use it on a Chromebook & it works great! We have already upgraded to utilise the draft order function. We have customers that come in & drop off things for repairs & we charge them once they pick up. You can also do a lot on the free version, so I definitely recommend.

Baby Doll Shoes

I Love this APP! Great App, Layout is very friendly if you still have any they have great customer service
I have a Retail store and finally opened a physical shop.
This app has allowed me to have all my products in the system without much effort.
The set up was easy with the help from Claire! She gave me her Whatsapp number and told me to message any time. when I do message she always responds quickly.
Thank you, Claire and ConnectPOS!

January 26, 2021

Thank you!

It was very kind of you to leave us a comment though being super busy. Please let us know if you need any help!

Previous 1 3 4