ConnectPOS

Retail POS system | Point of sales on Desktop, Android & iOS

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hawi tools company شركة هاوي عدد التجارية

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 22 hours

The customer support is extremely great, they took me over baby steps and explain every bit in a simplified way (almost Idiot-Proof). With the all features I required to comply with Local regulation and dual Language issues, the time consumed to resolve was much faster than I expected or anticipated. I rate my customer support experience five stars because you can not put any more than that.

Le Brin de Laine

Location Belgium

Service d'aide très efficace et réponse aimable et rapide et sympa. Même jours fériés, très appréciable .....Et en connaissance totale de sa matière, en fait 10 sur 5 ........

Woof Magic

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

great strongly recommendedgreat strongly recommendedgreat strongly recommendedgreat strongly recommendedgreat strongly recommended

homegrowmalta

Location Malta

User friendly,Easy to adapt to & most importantly the customer care is always available to resolve any issue in an instant.
We would also like to thank one of the customer care agents named Hana that helped us resolve an issue we experienced lately, she was very polite and professional and resolved the issue in no time. :)

LikeMg

Location Madagascar
Time spent using app 1 day

Great app and with a very helpfull assistance. Recently added with my shopify store and it is very easy to use.

Joyce multibrand

Location Italy

L'assistenza è molto disponibile, sono soddisfatta di quest'app!! Hana è stata molto gentile e paziente.

Gardenvale

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

EXTREMELY annoyed with this point of sale. After removing my review, I was promised a "functional POS", which was completely false. We've had ongoing issues for many months. From discounts not pulling through correctly, to incorrect sales reports. Cash up is ALWAYS a nightmare, then sales aren't going through or disappear etc. It's just a huge headache having a system like this. When there's an issue, you're told to update the POS (Keep in mind; We've had to do an update almost every single day). Would DEFINITELY NOT recommend this POS to anyone. There's a lot better out there. THANKS TEAM CONNECTPOS FOR YOUR 'EXCELLENT' SERVICE! Update:
Service once again the worst of the worst! This is not a functional POS and should not be launched yet!!! It takes days to sort out a simple issue (product costs not accurately syncing leaving you with the old prices). Would definitely not recommend this POS. There are much out there that is better. We are in the process of moving.

Barnstaple Equestrian Supplies

I am so sorry to have to write this review - however, I would definitely not recommend it. We installed the trial on the shopify app store, it did not calculate vat correctly so I was moved to their app. This is been a horrendous mistake. 1. It overwrote our customers addresses
2. It would not allow us to select the Compare Price as the original app did and my VERY reason for using this.
3. It can not calculate VAT correctly
4. It chews up all our computers processing and constantly crashes. I was promised numerous updates, the last one was meant to be this Monday but not only did I receive no update I have had no response to my messages. Our POS is a critical part of the business and by it not working has had a dreadful impact on our business with many upset customers having to wait whilst we tried to work out how to process their transactions at the till Whilst initially the support was excellent I presume they have moved me to the not worth it pile. So they have had my subscription and provided me with an app that is unuseable. Very Very disappointing.

La Soirée d'Geek

Time spent using app About 1 year

Good service, excellent app, reliable. The only thing is that it doesn't work with shopify gift card and discount codes. I believe that is on the shopify part.

The Rivertown Inkery

Time spent using app About 1 year

Returns and exchanges are a BASIC function of a POS system. This shouldnt cost an extra $30 per terminal. The Shopify POS is trash but this one looks to have the exact same pricing scheme, so pass.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6