ConnectPOS , 144 reviews

Overall rating
4.6
Counts per rating level
  • 87% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 6% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 0% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 5% of ratings are 1 stars
What merchants think

Feedback submitted

Merchants appreciate this POS solution for its seamless integration with Shopify and user-friendly experience. It's highly recommended for businesses with both online and physical stores due to its synchronized inventory management. Merchants commend the app's compatibility with PC and Mac, customizable product prices, sales reports, and refund processing. The live chat feature and customer service are highly praised, with specific staff members receiving positive mentions. Despite some setup challenges, merchants find the system easy to navigate after initial guidance. The app is also recognized for its affordability, quick order processing, and effective problem-solving support team.

April 25, 2024

Customer service team is helpful and respond quickly. I've had some issues during setting the system up, but they quickly got me into an on boarding session with Mia and will provide direct support with meetings over two weeks if I need them for further help. I'm pretty sure I've got everything set up 100% now after my first meeting with Mia! Their chat feature is also quick and helpful. The system is just different to set up from our old one and after having a walk-through I understand it more.

The Haven Games
United States
23 days using the app
May 16, 2024

This app does not do what it says it does, and support was a bad experience. I was told that if I tried it and did not like it, I could get a refund. I agreed and paid $3300 for the year. Within two weeks, I realized that it would not work for our needs. As soon as I requested the refund, they stopped responding. I would not trust these guys. We gave them $3300 for an unusable product. We ended up finding a much better solution.

Black Lava Vape
United States
5 months using the app
March 1, 2024

This is a great system with Shopify if you want your pos on a PC i have been looking for one for a long time, and the customer service is fantastic every step of the way

NTT Baits & Tackle
Spain
About 2 years using the app
May 9, 2024

He estado probando esta aplicación por una semana, empecemos por los aspectos positivos:

-La aplicación POS es muy completa da muchas más opciones de configuración que POS PRO de Shopify.
-El uso diarío es práctico.
-Tiene buenos reportes e informes
-La configuración del hardware: lectores e impresora es sencilla.
-El interface es mejorable aunque tampoco está mal.
-En mi caso ha funcionado en Chromebook (versión web) y Ipad (versión desktop).
-El soporte técnico es voluntarioso y responde rápido (luego profundizaremos sobre este tema)
- La ayuda escrita es extensa aunque no siempre es resolutiva.
-Las estadísticas aunque Shopify no lo integra como un canal de venta si que reflejan las operativas en los reportes.

Aspectos negativos:

-La gran cantidad de opciones disponibles complica la configuración
-Precio adecuado para la opción básica, elevado en las las siguientes planes.
- Se instalan dos opciones una version Web en el back office y otra desktop en el POS, ambas versiones aunque son muy similares varian un poco y eso hace que te pierdas un poco.
-Mirándolo desde el punto de vista de Shopify hay un plan retail de 69 € que incluye el software de gestión +POS PRO con menos prestaciones que Connected POS pero con un interface más atractivo y práctico... eso sale casi al mismo precio que pagas 27 € por el plan basico de Shopify+42 € de la version básica de Connect POS.
-El servicio técnico aunque es rápido y voluntarioso hace Horario GMT+6 lo cual hace que no esten disponibles en Europa a partir de la 13.30 horario Madrid. Adicionalmente se desconectan enmedio de la gestión sin avisarte de que no van a volver hasta el siguiente turno...te quedas esperando hasta el siguiente día a la mañana...se te queda cara de portero goleado.
- Las fuentes de los tickets de venta son extremadamente pequeñas y no hay posibilidad de cambiarlas personalmente y aunque hay posibilidad de que ellos cambien el tamaño de fuente para ello debes pagar.

Como conclusión final diría que es un buen software y una buena alternativa al software oficial de Shopify POS PRO pero con un precio muy similar en todas las versiones y con un soporte técnico que no estará disponible siempre como lo está en Shopify. La verdad es que aun estoy pensando si decidirme por el software oficial POS de Shopify o por ConnectPOS .

Corseteria Lita
Spain
12 days using the app
March 13, 2024

ConnectPOS has been a life saver for me. As Shopify did not identify Malaysia as one of the location for Shopify Payments, we were halted. Then we found ConnectPOS who actually help us to setup POS system and to integrate with the terminal card reader.

Natalie Luong from ConnectPOS made the onboarding and implementation as smooth as it could be. Good explanation and support from her. She even created documentation for us as a guide.

Kudos to her and Thanks ConnecPOS.

THSMY Store
Malaysia
19 days using the app
March 29, 2024

So far in the trial, it looks like it meets all my needs.

Really good system, good sell screen, Instant with shopify.

I like it alot

it just needs more options for credit card processors to use tips.

Mia gave amazing support very helpful.

Stogz | Find Your High
United States
About 23 hours using the app
March 15, 2024

Great support during setup

Record Stop
United States
2 months using the app
February 19, 2024

Excellency at it's finest.
This POS caters for so many features that you cannot find in any other system. Lucy & Hana are Godsent. Very quick to respond and they are always friendly to chat with. easy 5 stars
✨✨✨✨✨

Kugula Fresh & Frozen
Zambia
10 days using the app
January 11, 2024

It was a bit touch and go at first but we needed a unique POS solution to our wholesale only business. Shopify POS just wouldnt cut it for multiple employees without giving them shopify admin access which we didnt want. ConnectPOS seemed to do what we wanted. However we got stuck affter the free trial because we were not clear on whats included on the standard plan. Thankfully with a proper onboarding program by Hana we were able to make the adjustments to set things up as best we could. but it is actually better than shopify pos as a user experience. Our field team is finally able to submit orders swiftly on trading terms and we are very happy Hana came and rescued us.

I also LOVE the live chat as someone is always there to talk to you. Customer Service feels really polished. Would love to see how ConnectPOS enhances its offering to be more wholesale store friendlier as its quite uncommon in shopify land anyway...

Opticvision
Australia
2 months using the app
March 2, 2024

Possible POS solution on PC. Good support on setup account.

Humansa Health
Hong Kong SAR
29 days using the app