POS system | Point of Sale

POS system | Point of Sale

by ConnectRetail

#1 POS system for Retail Stores on Desktop, Android & iOS

Clonboy Limited

Sadly we are still having problems with processing refunds and exchanges. If an item is bought online, you can not process simple exchange in store, you have to refund online order first and then generate brand new sale in store and ask for another payment. A lot of customers are not happy with that, so we have to do it manually on paper, then we have to amend stock levels manually as well. It is too inefficient and causes problems with our book-keeping.
For the refunds, if the customer does not have a receipt (we sell custom-made items so we know they are ours), it is too difficult to locate an original cash sale. Again we have been processing refunds manually on paper, which causes all sorts of problems.
I was assured by the developers that a feature "refund without receipt" will be implemented in the future, but have not been given an indication of the time frame and I do not think it will happen any time soon. This app is great, if you do not need refund or exchange function. But we will be looking elsewhere.

May 28, 2021

Dear Clonboy, we are so sorry with such inconvenience to you. We totally understand how you are feeling now because we were unable to provide you with the best experience. Our Developers are still trying our best to complete the Refund Exchange feature and we are going to release it in the near future.
Our Customer Service team will send you a notice about this feature as soon as possible. Until then, we still hope to be your companion with business improvement.

Cotton Passion

Wonderful Customer Service Team, Responds queries in time.
App working fine for me !
Free version has way more features than other free apps !
Recommend using at-least once.

May 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we are so proud that Multiple-feature Trial version is truly a strength in our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you.

Prints Charming London

The app is brilliant. Does exactly what I want it to do. The Shopify option only allows for use on phones and tablets, and is currently only available on ios. A special mention to the staff at Connect. Their problem solving was superb 5 stars!

May 28, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Cooper Cricket

Well, we have only been using it for a week & I'm confident it will be great for us. We use Shopify, which we love; however, we were disappointed they only have apps for a POS system to use on phones & tablets. We had been looking for a long time at alternatives which weren't great, but ConnectPOS seems to be fantastic. We use it on a Chromebook & it works great! We have already upgraded to utilise the draft order function. We have customers that come in & drop off things for repairs & we charge them once they pick up. You can also do a lot on the free version, so I definitely recommend.

May 28, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward creating an environment where everyone at ConnectPOS can thrive

Baby Doll Shoes

I Love this APP! Great App, Layout is very friendly if you still have any they have great customer service
I have a Retail store and finally opened a physical shop.
This app has allowed me to have all my products in the system without much effort.
The set up was easy with the help from Claire! She gave me her Whatsapp number and told me to message any time. when I do message she always responds quickly.
Thank you, Claire and ConnectPOS!

January 26, 2021

Thank you!

It was very kind of you to leave us a comment though being super busy. Please let us know if you need any help!

Botica Verde

Me encantó, nosotros usamos Windows para el punto de venta y me encantó que es multiplataforma se puede abrir desde un navegador desde cualquier dispositivo, el soporte excelente me contestaron cada duda que les hacía, es el punto de venta más completo que encontré en la tienda de Shopify se sincroniza muy bien con la tienda, fácil configuración y pues aunque el sistema está en inglés es muy fácil e intuitivo y el soporte en español está súper, le doy 5 estrellas y lo recomiendo

January 13, 2021

Muchas gracias por el comentario detallado en español. ¡¡Por favor hazme saber si tienes preguntas!!

Slothtoescr

I Love this APP!
I have a wholesale company and finally opened a physical shop.
This app has allowed me to have all my products in thsystem with out much effort.
Thank you Claire and ConnectPOS!

December 25, 2020

This is really a sweet Christmas gift for us.
We will always do our best to deliver the best product and service ever.
Cheers!

Departure Thailand

The app design is simple to pick up and even greater than Shopify POS. Even you have no idea about how it works and how to play with it, the customer service and sales team are both very knowledgeable, they are always ready to help you solve the questions. Video calls and educational videos are always on your side to help.

December 5, 2020

Thank you for the kindness and detailed review. We learned a lot from you, too. Let's stay in touch and grow together!

Café Coureur

This POS is easy in setting up and is very convenient in use for your physical shop. Also very quick and helpful support if needed.

November 28, 2020

Thank you!! :") Please stay safe, and let me know whenever you need help!

Smart Boards UK

Fantastic! We switched to POS system (by ConnectPOS) from another app on here (which was unreliable) but this app has been brilliant and has made our staff's lives easier in the shop.
Easy to set-up and lots of customizable features. The support has been fantastic also. Any little query the customer support have been on hand to answer them very quickly.
Been using approx 3 weeks so far and very happy with it.

November 23, 2020

Thank you very much for the detailed comments :") Please take care of yourself and let me know whenever you need help!!