Reviews (145)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this POS solution for its seamless integration with Shopify and user-friendly experience. It's highly recommended for businesses with both online and physical stores due to its synchronized inventory management. Merchants commend the app's compatibility with PC and Mac, customizable product prices, sales reports, and refund processing. The live chat feature and customer service are highly praised, with specific staff members receiving positive mentions. Despite some setup challenges, merchants find the system easy to navigate after initial guidance. The app is also recognized for its affordability, quick order processing, and effective problem-solving support team.

March 13, 2024

ConnectPOS has been a life saver for me. As Shopify did not identify Malaysia as one of the location for Shopify Payments, we were halted. Then we found ConnectPOS who actually help us to setup POS system and to integrate with the terminal card reader.

Natalie Luong from ConnectPOS made the onboarding and implementation as smooth as it could be. Good explanation and support from her. She even created documentation for us as a guide.

Kudos to her and Thanks ConnecPOS.

THSMY Store
Malaysia
19 days using the app
March 2, 2024

Possible POS solution on PC. Good support on setup account.

Humansa Health
Hong Kong SAR
29 days using the app
February 19, 2024

Excellency at it's finest.
This POS caters for so many features that you cannot find in any other system. Lucy & Hana are Godsent. Very quick to respond and they are always friendly to chat with. easy 5 stars
✨✨✨✨✨

Kugula Fresh & Frozen
Zambia
10 days using the app
March 8, 2024

Great app, Great support, thanks to Hana I was able to successfully add salesman to each order.

Black Fashion Georgia
Georgia
About 4 hours using the app
January 11, 2024

Wow! First day using it, and its amazing. I am really surprised by the quality of the service. Lucy gave me excellent help! You are so professional! Thanks a lot!

Abuelo Cómodo
Mexico
3 months using the app
January 11, 2024

It was a bit touch and go at first but we needed a unique POS solution to our wholesale only business. Shopify POS just wouldnt cut it for multiple employees without giving them shopify admin access which we didnt want. ConnectPOS seemed to do what we wanted. However we got stuck affter the free trial because we were not clear on whats included on the standard plan. Thankfully with a proper onboarding program by Hana we were able to make the adjustments to set things up as best we could. but it is actually better than shopify pos as a user experience. Our field team is finally able to submit orders swiftly on trading terms and we are very happy Hana came and rescued us.

I also LOVE the live chat as someone is always there to talk to you. Customer Service feels really polished. Would love to see how ConnectPOS enhances its offering to be more wholesale store friendlier as its quite uncommon in shopify land anyway...

Opticvision
2 months using the app
January 10, 2024

Excellent help, thanks Hanna, spent the time to help me onboard. So long as i get images on the receipt I will me very happy

C12 MM Homestores Ltd
About 1 month using the app
December 10, 2023

very proff,

Kapai Kids Furniture
New Zealand
Over 2 years using the app
December 7, 2023

Client support is prompt and communication is very clear. Lucy was very pleasant and excellent to work with.
I also find the connect POS very helpful as an integration to shopify since I work with windows devices only.

Kate's Soko Fresh
Kenya
4 months using the app
February 7, 2024

Horrible instructions on set up......AI Chat support with no real help. No phone or customer support.

MM Plant Co.