ConnectPOS

Retail POS system | Point of sales on Desktop, Android & iOS

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Legal Trap Clothing

Helped me with all things I needed POS wise and inventory tracking between the two. Spent years trying to find a good alternative for Shopify POS while still keeping my online website and this worked perfectly!

Worsley_wear

Great service and excellent customer service (Thanks Hana) I will be recommending this great app to everyone on Shopify.

YTech PH

Location Philippines

SUPERB SUPPORT. they will not stop until your issue is fixed. thank you CONNECTPOS. I love this app.

I.M.S Retail & Services Inc

Location Barbados

In my opinion so far connectpos has great integration with Shopify. Customer Services is superb. All of our queries concerning use of the app have been dealt with in a timely, friendly and understanding manner.

JP Supplies

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Good customer services for few hours. And thanks for Vivienne, but they have to develop the functions. And I hope to they will do.

Hawi tools company شركة هاوي عدد التجارية

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 22 hours

The customer support is extremely great, they took me over baby steps and explain every bit in a simplified way (almost Idiot-Proof). With the all features I required to comply with Local regulation and dual Language issues, the time consumed to resolve was much faster than I expected or anticipated. I rate my customer support experience five stars because you can not put any more than that.

Le Brin de Laine

Location Belgium

Service d'aide très efficace et réponse aimable et rapide et sympa. Même jours fériés, très appréciable .....Et en connaissance totale de sa matière, en fait 10 sur 5 ........

Woof Magic

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

great strongly recommendedgreat strongly recommendedgreat strongly recommendedgreat strongly recommendedgreat strongly recommended

homegrowmalta

Location Malta

User friendly,Easy to adapt to & most importantly the customer care is always available to resolve any issue in an instant.
We would also like to thank one of the customer care agents named Hana that helped us resolve an issue we experienced lately, she was very polite and professional and resolved the issue in no time. :)

LikeMg

Location Madagascar
Time spent using app 1 day

Great app and with a very helpfull assistance. Recently added with my shopify store and it is very easy to use.