1-click import from Amazon
Capture everything from Amazon including variants, images, prices, inventory, item categories and full product description.
Inventory and price sync
Sync inventory and prices from Amazon any time you want. Or setup auto-sync to direct the app sync the product every 24 hours.
Ship with FBA
Fulfill orders on Shopify using your Amazon FBA account. Leave stock with Amazon and fulfill both Amazon & Shopify orders with 1 dashboard.
About Connectr for Amazon | FBA
Connectr App helps import and sync products from your Amazon Seller account to your Shopify store. Complete product listing gets imported - description, images, inventory, price, variants, etc.
How it works?
- Pull from Amazon - Using the official Amazon MWS API, the app will read products from your Amazon Merchant account, extract relevant information, augment it with external data and temporarily store it in the Connectr database.
- Push to Shopify - Pushing products will create new products in Shopify complete with title, description, images, prices, variations, etc.
- Ship via FBA - Configure the app to fulfill Shopify orders via FBA. This even works for products that are not pulled via the Connectr app.
Save time importing products
Just link your Amazon seller account and import all your products quickly and automatically with no manual data entry. Both FBA and FBM products can be imported.
Import Specific products
Instead of pulling all products you also have the option to pull specific products from Amazon. Alternatively, you can link existing Shopify products with listings on Amazon.
Complete product listing
Detailed item description, images, prices, inventory, variants, SKU, weight, etc - everything gets imported seamlessly.
The app imports all high-res images on a best effort basis.
Product variations get imported as well, with parent-child relationship maintained (Shopify limits apply.)
You can configure to automatically add product tags while importing the products. Furthermore, you can pick and choose the data fields you want to include in the product description.
Inventory and price of all the products can be synced anytime you want.
Setup the app to automatically update the products every 24 hours.
Update Amazon inventory based on orders on Shopify.
Button link to Amazon
Place a 'Buy On Amazon' button link on your Shopify product page to redirect shoppers to your own product listing on Amazon.
Import Amazon Customer Reviews
Import customer reviews of your Amazon products and display them on your Shopify product pages.
Ship with FBA
Import Shopify orders and ship the items via FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon.) This helps to manage the inventory at one location i.e. Amazon FBA while fulfilling orders on both Amazon and Shopify.
The product data can be exported in a CSV file anytime.
Supported Amazon Regions
- America: US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico
- Europe: UK, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Turkey (soon)
- Asia: India, Japan, Australia, UAE, Singapore
Our service is independent and is not affiliated with Amazon in any way, shape, or form. Any impression you might have got otherwise is inaccurate.
- Amazon Seller Account
Pricing 7-day free trial
$0.01 per SKU pulled from Amazon
For stores under the Shopify trial period
Upto 25 SKUS
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I am using this tool to sync products from Amazon and fulfill FBA orders. So far it has been efficient. The customer support team has been excellent will all questions answered on time. Very good app indeed!
1) They dont have someone to reply to the mails , support is ZERO , im catching them since 12 days but no reply 2) SYNC with amazon is good , but order of the images are changed and IMAGES ARE NON ZOMMABLE . 3) Highly dissapointed
We replied within 2 hours of your email. Can you please check your spam box?
Our customer service is available even on weekends and we usually respond within a few hours.
We are confident all your concerns will be addressed.
VDM Home Products
The app works very well, although we had minor complications in the beginning, the support team was able to solve this quickly.