Connectr for Amazon | FBA

Connectr for Amazon | FBA

by Thalia

Import and sync products from Amazon Seller Central | FBA

Jewelzi

This is the most complete all round Amazon app for sellers. We had initial queries about syncing the products. Its all resolved by the team. Install with confidence.

June 24, 2021

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're lucky for amazing customers like you.

Modbrix

We have been using this app for a while and are really happy with the function but also with the support. We can recommend the app to all multichannel retailers.

May 25, 2021

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

ADRO Fashion

It is really useful for me. Importing thousands of products was a headache. It automatically pulls and pushes the products. Bit slow but worth it. Thanks for this.

May 17, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

STEAK CHAMP

We use this app since about 4-5 months now. It does 100% what we need.
If there are any questions...we'll get support within 12, max 20 hours. Would sign again.

March 31, 2021

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

Mt Cook Wares

I used this app to import my listings from Amazon to Shopify and it was a breeze. This is an all-round app with so many features that it makes it so easy to be able to manage Amazon and Shopify with same items. I especially like the sync options that help to maintain the same inventory levels. A special shout out to the support team who patiently cleared all our queries in a professional and timely manner. Great app!

March 27, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Vancouver Organic Micro Market

This app is great moving product details and images from Amazon to your shopify store. Really saves a lot of time and customer support is really helpful and quick to respond.

Mirza

Simply the best Amazon Importer out there. First thing is the ease of use - the screens are clean and perfect. Second its very flexible allows me to import few or all produts based on conditions. Third, their support is fast. Happy with the app, wish all apps on Shopify were like this.

everHot

This app is absolutely the same as the app I had before called Shipr for Amazon FBA and I had to uninstall it as it was useless and I had to still manually go to amazon and type in every order myself. I tried this app but I knew I will have the same issues. I had to uninstall it but got charged monthly fee right away. I emailed them to get my refund but no one ever responded. Scam. Update on my previous review. After I submitted my review customer service contacted me right away though before they ignored my emails and started threatening me that I won't get my refund back if I don't remove my review. Are you for real? Is this the customer service you provide? Don't trust good fake reviews you see here. They have just charged me for another month though I uninstalled it the same day I installed this app. This is ridiculous. Their app Shipr is the same thing. Stay away!!! Update! This is just unbelievable how bad the customer service and the developer of the app. As bad as the app itself. Instead of keep arguing with the customer she (developer) could just refund the charge and be done with it and I would remove review. Instead she keeps fighting for this $10. You can KEEP it! Hope it will help you. Ridiculous. I hope no one will use this app.

January 25, 2021

This is a completely unfair review from the folks at ever-hot.com.

1. They first installed the app on Dec 22, 2020, and then uninstalled it on the same day. The 7-day free trial expired on Dec 30, 2020. Then they re-installed the app on Jan 11, 2021, by accepting the app charges that clearly showed no trial period. Hence, the store was automatically charged by Shopify on our behalf.

2. Instead of raising a refund case with us, they emailed at mailer@shopify.com and expected us to refund the amount automatically. Mailer@shopify is a no-reply email ID that does not forward the emails to us. Our support email is support@connectr.freshdesk.com.

3. When they did not get a reply from us, they simply left a 1-star review with no fault of us. Only at this point, we come to know about their case.

4. We have no legal obligation to refund the amount. Despite that, we considered refunding if they removed the unfair review.
​​
5. Instead they think that this is a sneaky trick and threaten to leave another review! They just did that by leaving a 1-star review of our other app Shipr.

6. In the review they also accuse us of having fake reviews without any proof whatsoever. This clearly shows their malicious intent. All the reviews that we have are from valid customers happy with the app.

7. Our app processes thousands of FBA orders each month. It did not work for ever-hot.com because of misconfigured settings. We were willing to assist them to resolve all the issues.

8. It is impossible for us to charge even 1-cent extra than what is confirmed by the merchant. This is because we use the official Shopify Billing system that automates the charges. Subscription ends automatically as soon as the app is uninstalled. Sometimes there is a charge after uninstall since the billing cycles do not match. All this is automated by Shopify. Anyone having experience working with Shopify apps can confirm this.

This is a completely unfair review that forced us to reply. We have all the proofs to back each of our claims.

My Pet Command

Great APP, very good response and support. Needed some customization and they will listen and accommodate your requests. Great App and service

Boyyzzzone

I am using this tool to sync products from Amazon and fulfill FBA orders. So far it has been efficient. The customer support team has been excellent will all questions answered on time. Very good app indeed!

Previous 1 3 4