Amazon Connectr & FBA Sync

Amazon Connectr & FBA Sync

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
February 1, 2023

Great app ***** . best app on shopify . i have tried so many apps but this app is next level easy and so advance . customer support is also *****. this app have so many features which is helpful so for seller.

CAR CRAFT INDIA
India
Edited September 9, 2022

Been using the paid version of the app for a while now. Started having issues last month with Connectr not updating my shopify orders once they were complete. This also coincided with an update of the app. I wrote in on Aug 10 for the first time. It's now 9/9 and I've been back and forth with support on a weekly basis. Always being reassured the problem has been fixed, and always back at them the next week because it has not. I keep being assured the technical team will handle it - but they don't. I've been told they would monitor my account, but they have not. I see issues as I speak, so the monitoring is non-existent. And despite the fact that this has been going on for a month, do you think they have offered to refund my money for that month? Well, they haven't done that either. So, it was good while it worked - but it doesn't work anymore, and if it's not fixed in another week I will be tossing this app and moving on to something from an app developer that knows how to fix their own issues.

The Pet Show Store
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 23, 2022

Amazing app and service!! Installed for more than 1 year, worked fine all the time. Today customer support helped me with a big issue, really appreciated! Highly recommended!

glaryyears tattoos
China
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Thalia replied December 1, 2022

July 31, 2022

it doesn't automatically update stock quantities from Amazon to Shopify but works manually. The interface is very confusing.

TriLine
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 14, 2022

Very satisfied. App works great for us. The support is awesome. Just raise a ticket and they will help you asap

EliteAthlete®
Germany
Thalia replied July 15, 2022

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

Edited February 14, 2022

IT DOESN'T DO WHAT IT SAYS, FOUND A BETTER APP
Started using Connectr app because it advertised that it would sync inventory between Amazon and Shopify. Just be clear, it only syncs changes in inventory that come from orders and changes made in seller central. If you receive inventory and adjust inventory levels in Shopify, they will be overwritten by the inventory in seller central. So the product does not actually sync FBM inventory between AMZ and Shopify. It only syncs some of the inventory. The interface is very confusing and hard to understand and there is a high risk of accidentally overwriting inventory numbers and products. There is just to much to risk when using this app as it will cause you a lot of time fixing what they did. My staff had to spend several hours re-counting inventory because this app completely replaced our shopify inventory counts with our AMZ inventory (which was 0 because we were setting it up). Their customer service was very difficult and instructions were very unclear. You have to email them back and forth which is really inefficient and a waste of time. We asked for a video chat/screenshare several times and they just ignored the request. After realizing the app wouldn't do what it says, we asked for a refund (took several weeks to figure out it doesn't do what it says) and they said they have a 7-day trial and they wouldn't refund. They refused after saying if we send them the invoices for the app, they would refund it. This just shows they have terrible customer service. So because their app was misleading and because their customer service was awful, they get a 1-star review. We ended up using Amazon by CedCommerce and it works great. It does exactly what we need it to and syncs FBM changes back and forth from AMZ and Shopify. It's very affordable and they will video chat and screen share with you on-demand. They have a great chat feature that they respond to immediately and have helped us onboard the app. We highly recommend checking out Cedcommerce over Connectr. Just to be clear, we don't get anything for recommending them, we just had such an awful experience with Connectr that they deserve a public bad review and a recommendation of another product over them. To Connectr: You should have just refunded the money like you said you would, it was less than $25. You'll lose more than that in customers who won't use your app now.

Foxhound Bee Company
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Thalia replied February 15, 2022

This is a completely unfair review from the folks at Foxhound Bee.

1. We have a free trial of 7 days so that merchants can test out all the features. They used the app for over a month and then demanded a 100% refund. Making an exception we had offered a pro-rated refund, not a 100% refund.

2. They wanted a 2-way sync between Amazon and Shopify. But we provide 1-way sync only. This is clear in our documentation. With our experience, 2-way sync has the potential to mess up the Amazon inventory. We have multiple options to sync Amazon to Shopify. Because of the activation of sync, the Amazon inventory got copied over to Shopify. This is the expected behavior.

3. Being a small team we don't have live chat support. Again, we don't claim 24x7 live support. This helps us to keep the app costs low.

4. We are glad they found an app that suits their requirements. Each app has unique capabilities.

We wish to deliver a great app experience to all the merchants. Unfortunately, it did not go well with Foxhound Bee. However, their review is not a true reflection of the service we provide.

January 31, 2022

The app is so good, I use it on my store bedwina.com to connect products and reviews, as well as enable a custom button to redirect my clients, the developer is so so helpful, and he never gets tired of my complaining and comments, is always here to help me, and solves any website issue I have, even those not directly related to the app! I am very happy with it, and I am using it in 2 stores, I am happy to support such an amazing developer, THANK YOU

Bedwina.com
Thalia replied February 1, 2022

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

December 16, 2021

This is an excellent app. Good value and super impressive customer service if you ever need anything. Thank you!

AdventureAustria
Austria
Time spent using app: 4 months
Thalia replied December 18, 2021

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

December 16, 2021

Excellent app. Has a lot of functions to help my business. Excellent customer service! Highly recommended.

DreamWeaversStore
Time spent using app: 11 months
Thalia replied December 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

October 6, 2021

While I only use the app for FBA shipments from Shopify the App is super easy to use, incredibly feature full and support is incredible!

Big Bender Foods
Thalia replied October 6, 2021

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!