Reviews (72)

4.3
May 3, 2024

Great app, ideal for Amazon and Shopify sellers....the support team are awesome too..really helpful and work a solution.

Definitely recommend...

5kind - Clinical Skincare
Almost 4 years using the app
Thalia replied May 17, 2024

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

April 17, 2024

My company has been using this app for 1 week now and so far the customer help team has been in rapid response to answer any questions we have and deal with any misunderstandings. They have so far helped us to completely sync all amazon listings and pull all (written) Amazon reviews.

FIBAsource Ltd
Over 1 year using the app
Thalia replied May 17, 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

May 8, 2024

Great app and customer service! Was able to get all my amazon products into my Shopify account. The support team helped me out with all questions I had and helped fix a problem I was having with the software.

Media Luna
29 days using the app

May 14, 2024

Asked customer service for help with my inventory not syncing with Amazon. Was told to push products, this then removed all my current products along with their titles, descriptions, images, links.

Set me back a good couples days on my work.

The app did sync my products inventories for a brief period of time until it stopped working, twice.

Some of the settings options don't actually change anything I think it's there for filler to look like there's more options.

To be honest I chose this app as it was the cheapest and I am just starting off this website so trying to keep costs relatively low. It would be worth the price if the app worked.

Chillitech
2 months using the app
Thalia replied June 12, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We sincerely apologize if you’ve had a less-than-perfect experience with us.

Your critique is valid - we did have a bug with the sync service which prevented syncing of products. Our technical team had fixed the problem and everything is working alright again.

If you want to speak to us, you may reach our team at support@connectr.freshdesk.com and we will be there to answer right away.

February 20, 2024

life saving app to complete integration. The app integration was quite simple and easy.

Arconiz
Thalia replied February 22, 2024

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

February 9, 2024

Had really great support in the set up phase which was extremely helpful! Looking forward to testing the service with our first order being fulfilled by Amazon.

Solenco
3 days using the app
Thalia replied February 22, 2024

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Edited January 18, 2024

From all the apps that promise automated fulfillment via MCF, the team of Connectr is the fastest to reply and actually assist in rooting our any errors the app might encounter. So far we are still testing the app, to make sure everything is syncing and working as planned. The app does work flawlessly once orders are correctly imported to the app!

Altglas Upcycling
Cyprus
Thalia replied January 12, 2024

Thank you for the 5 star review. It means a lot to us. Wish you good luck!

January 12, 2024

I really like how it downloads the data from Amazon but it has yet to fully push my entire catalog to Shopify and I have been running these jobs for 3 weeks...

Walking Comfort
December 28, 2023

Perfect App for connecting amazon to your shop with excellent support team

Sharif Chemia
United Arab Emirates
4 months using the app
Thalia replied January 12, 2024

Thank you for the most amazing review. We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

September 8, 2023

Great app, also great support from the team to add any customizations, the application has a lot of potential , and I am pretty sure it will only grow better considering how great their work flow is, will definitely recommend this app to anyone.

Good mood quality goods