Connectr for Amazon | FBA

Connectr for Amazon | FBA

by Thalia

Import and sync products from Amazon Seller Central | FBA

720°DGREE

One of the best support teams, I´ve ever had contact with! They are really obliging and helped us a lot by setting up the app and solved a lot of issues like embedding star reviews on our product pages.

Bambo Earth

The best customer support I've ever had! Seriously, their help was tremendous and their work is very professional. Don't hesitate to give this app a try, you won't regret it!

Thank you!

Zeitholz Uhren

The app is really easy to use, and the customer service is stellar. Imports over 200 SKUs in a jiffy, syncs pricing and inventory, and if you have any questions, customer service and Ankit provide great solutions in no time. Very pleased, and will highly recommend.
PS: Would love to see a feature to import products by SKU list in the future.

Bow Tie House

The images uploading with lower quality than on Amazon.
Also, there is only 1 image for each child product.
I will not recommend this app for anyone.

May 12, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a feedback. We sincerely apologize if you’ve had a less than perfect experience with us. We’d love to talk to you more about your issues and hear your input so we can work on it. If you want to speak to us, you may reach our team at support@connectr.freshdesk.com and we will be there to answer right away.

The the app imports highest resolution images from Amazon. Sometimes due to the way the Shopify store theme is designed, the images can appear to be smaller.

The app imports all the images of the parent item and one image per variant item. This is done intentionally because of the way Shopify displays images, which is different from Amazon. Unlike Amazon, Shopify loads all the images of all the variants together on the product page. This slows down the site and makes it crowded.

Our entire focus is to make it easy to help sellers on Amazon manage their Shopify store.

Inkwear

I was off to a rocky start with this app. Support team resolved all the issues. Now I am able to quickly import all my AMZ product listings, including variations, into Shopify. It is budget friendly. Highly recommend.

1 3 Next