Constant Contact Email

Constant Contact Email

by Constant Contact

Simplifying email marketing so you can achieve real results.

Artistry, Ltd.

Really wondering: what is the point of this app? We use Constant Contact for all of our business emails and now that we have a B2B Shopify website, the app was a no-brainer. However, it doesn't do very simple things that are actually CRITICAL. For example, the price in an email does not update when a price is updated on the website. Also, you can toggle through variant images but you cannot toggle and select the specific variant's price. Additionally, it is not accurately tracking our sales as attributed to the emails. Am I missing something? I would love some help or some extra information about how this is supposed to work. It just seems like so many vitally important features are missing.

June 4, 2021

Thank you for your review. A member of our support team will be reaching out to help answer your questions.

Reversal Solutions, Inc

I would give it 6 starts if I could. Constant Contact is the best. Easy to use. Consistently the BEST customer support of any app we have used on Shopify. Have been using it for over 10 years, except a short foray with MailChimp (ugghh- awful, no support). Beautiful easy email templates, you can automate a series of emails, great contact management,. What else can I say.

May 17, 2021

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your 10 years of loyalty and are happy to hear how happy you are with our service. If you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to reach out!

Pumpkin Creek Ranch

Love the app. I've had people come to the store to pick up a purchase they made online and tell me they did so because of an email I sent. I never sent it. The AI sent it and they converted. Solid conversion tool!

May 5, 2021

Thank you for your review! If you ever need help in the future, don't hesitate to reach out.

Somerset Patriots Team Store

Great that Shopify is integrated into Constant Contact. Now it is so easy to be able to easily swap store items within and email. And they show up beautifully when distributed across all devise types! Takes out all the leg work.

April 16, 2021

Thank you for your review! If we can do anything to help you out in the future, just let us know!

Fleeceworks

I wanted this ap to help integrate mu email from Shopify to Constant Contact. I sent two emails asking for assistance, as it was not transferring. No reply to either. I reloaded today. it said once the link was complete it would upload the date to CC. That was hrs ago. No transfer. I sen another email. I am not sure the App really works. I can tell you the any type of customer service is non existent I only put on star so I could share our experience. We are looking for a different APP

Nutrient Energy Food

For about $$47.81 a month for 500 total contacts and excellent customer phone support, its worth it. A coach was assigned and spoke to me. Then I still get a kickoff call and they will customize a email template design based on my website. In just one day I've already added a cart abandonment form, and Subscriber customized form on my website and I'm now focusing on autoresponders. You get what you pay for!

June 3, 2020

Thank you for your review! If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

GirlsNight.com

Constant Contact has never done a thing for me or my business. First, I was sucked into their commercial which insinuated tons of contacts will come to you, with no effort. Automatically! Then you call and find out its $300 per month, if that even works. So then I sign up for their assistance plan instead for like $50 a month and someone with less knowledge than I have would call me periodically. That was a joke. I cancelled that but they kept billing me! Then I ended up with their most basic plan and it's $20 per month with ME still doing all the work. So it's a total rip off! The name is misleading. There is NO constant contact unless you're sending out emails yourself which you can find in most any FREE apps doing the same thing! They had a great sales force selling on b.s. and then any support for actually really doing anything we pay for is non existent after that...oh, unless you want to pay $300. The value is NEVER there for what you are paying. Not ever! Again, the $300 plan is probably just as much of a rip off. Don't be fooled. It's all their own marketing that sucks people in, not any marketing they are doing for you. And the entire app and company is mostly smoke and mirrors. They really should be looked into for false advertising. At the very least, it's one of the typical funded marketing companies that appear to offer you something when in fact take your money and never provide the value for your money. Basically, a scam and a rip off. Spread the word.

June 3, 2020

Thank you for your review. A member of our support has been attempting to reach you to make this right.

KR Models

I have used Constant Contacts for quite a while now. very happy with the service. I find it easier to use than it's closest rival. If I do get into a problem, then their customer service staff are excellent. I plan to be here for many years.

January 24, 2020

Performance Fuel and Nutrition

Nuight mare they won't let you out of your subscription I am trying to work with paypal to get this cancelled

November 18, 2019

WoodWorld of Texas

I have used both Constant Contact and Shopify for years.I have had extremely positive results with both. The constant contact app has helped increase my email lists and thus increases sales at the website. The only issue I have had with the Constant Contact app is that the shopify automation is no where near as customizable as the regular Constant Contact . ie. When you add a shopify product by using the shopify button you have no control over font size, text color or spacing between pic and text. Had been an issue from day one and seems as if they are not going to give use the type of controls in this dept as they do in the Non Shopify items. The automated shopify button takes less time to add products but often at the expence of a pleasant looking layout. My 2 cents. for this reason I will give it an overall 4 rating.

September 9, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are working on improving our Shopify product feature and editor experience. Stay tuned for more details.

Previous 1 3