Constant Contact Email

Simplifying email marketing so you can achieve real results.

Free plan available. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Photo Gift

Constant Contact doesn't work with the shopify block if your email recipient is using outlook 365 I've been waiting since February for it to be fixed. The ability to use the shopify block is why I pay extra to constant contact but meanwhile I haven't been able to use for 8 months. Pretty embarrasing for a major email company to not find a way around this. Also, I'm still waiting for both shopify and constant contact to figure out a way to include collections as blocks as opposed to individual products. Do you know or care what your paying customers need?

November 15, 2021

I'm sorry to hear about this experience, a member of our customer support team should be in touch with you to try to resolve this issue.

BLUESPRING

We have used Constant Contact for years, so when we moved our web site hosting to Shopify, it only made sense to add the connector between the two systems. It is nice to have data flow from Shopify to Constant Contact, though it would be nice to also have data flow back from Constant Contact to Shopify. Certain lists in Constant Contact are useful to have based on Shopify activity, but again it would be nice to have more control and more robust features to manage how data flows. We could get by without the connection, but I wouldn't want to.

September 27, 2021

Thank you for your review! That is great feedback and will pass that along to our integrations team. If we can ever help in the future, don't hesitate to reach out.

Legi Liner

I like that a constant contact agent proactively reached out and provided me with some assistance to get more sales from inserting Shopify block into my emails. The agent also helped me to add a video thumbnail link content instead of just a hyperlink.

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to help!

maeda-en

I've been using Constant Contact for last 10 years and this App automatically send customer information directly from Shopify. It's easy to use and manage Email list.

September 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and 10 years of loyalty!

Alapage Boutique

Since we have used Constant Contact for years for creating and sending emails to our customers, adding their app to our website was an easy integration. We like how easy it is to manage our in-store email lists and our website lists, and combining them for communication to our customers is simple. They are also to reach for assistance.

September 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear that, please reach out for any assistance in the future!

urbanmonk

DO NOT get this app. Do NOT 'trial' it. You will put your credit card information in (CVC isn't masked either) and you CAN NOT cancel your subscription (apparently) without calling them during business hours. Mind you, their business hours are EST so good luck... have fun... this app might work but their business practices are frightening.

September 10, 2021

I'm sorry to hear about this experience, a member of our customer service team will be reaching out to you shortly.

Aggre

THEY HACKED MY ACCOUNT! I have never heard of this program, nor signed up. I received an unexpected bill on my bank account from Constant Contact. A little while later, I received an email saying that 2,500 (!!!!) contacts were successfully added to my store - all of which are spam emails. I've had to cancel all my cards, change all my passwords to my emails, PayPal, and 3rd party payments. I'm so scared and confused and I haven't heard back from anyone at Constant Contact!

August 16, 2021

I'm sorry to hear about this experience. Please contact our support team so that we can get this taken care of, 1-855-797-4708

Herbal Goodness

I used the constant contact app and it helped us reach and convert new email prospects which in turn lead to an increase in revenue.

August 3, 2021

Thank you for your review! If you ever need help in the future, don't hesitate to reach out.

Artistry, Ltd.

Really wondering: what is the point of this app? We use Constant Contact for all of our business emails and now that we have a B2B Shopify website, the app was a no-brainer. However, it doesn't do very simple things that are actually CRITICAL. For example, the price in an email does not update when a price is updated on the website. Also, you can toggle through variant images but you cannot toggle and select the specific variant's price. Additionally, it is not accurately tracking our sales as attributed to the emails. Am I missing something? I would love some help or some extra information about how this is supposed to work. It just seems like so many vitally important features are missing.

June 4, 2021

Thank you for your review. A member of our support team will be reaching out to help answer your questions.

Reversal Solutions, Inc

I would give it 6 starts if I could. Constant Contact is the best. Easy to use. Consistently the BEST customer support of any app we have used on Shopify. Have been using it for over 10 years, except a short foray with MailChimp (ugghh- awful, no support). Beautiful easy email templates, you can automate a series of emails, great contact management,. What else can I say.

May 17, 2021

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your 10 years of loyalty and are happy to hear how happy you are with our service. If you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to reach out!

Previous 1 3