Constant Contact

Constant Contact

by Constant Contact

Add products to your emails, sync contacts, and track revenue.

LaRo Jewelers

The Constant Contact app is very easy to understand to use. The app makes communicating with customers and potential customers pretty easy.

The DreamSpa Store

I love it. Helps streamline our mailings. We generate a lot of referrral sales, so using Constabt Contact has been a blessing.

Sentimental Stitches

I use this to help me reach my store customers on a regular basis. I love the way it divides them into categories in case I want to target a specific group. It's a real time saver for me and so easy to integrate.

Sage Garden

I have been waiting for ages to find a viable solution to import contacts from my Shopify store to Constant Contact. I give this app thumbs-up for being a native solution directly from Constant Contact, but the way the app and Shopify work together makes me nervous. I get a ton of spam email sign-ups from my Shopify subscriber form, and the Shopify email sign-up form lacks the details that would make my contacts properly opt-in. Would love an easy to install widget from CC to properly capture the contacts from my Shopify store. That would make all the difference!

DWCTEK

I tried use this App for BFCM. It was game over before I even got started because during the free-trial, this App limited my use per-month. I didn't even get the chance to really check out this App without it virtually stiff arming me with auto-responding upsell to upgrade to the next version. GAME OVER! App trashed!

Germinate

This free app is a game changer for Shopify users who prefer Constant Contact. It automatically segments your mailing list based on sales thus allowing you to use automation to send drip emails appropriate to each segment. In our case we can see who may need a shopify store setup verses who we have already got an order to set one up for. We are thrilled at Germinate.com to have this functionality. I have been waiting for this for a long time. Thank you.