Constant Contact

Constant Contact

Free plan available. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (2.8)
2.8
September 3, 2019

I have used both Constant Contact and Shopify for years.I have had extremely positive results with both. The constant contact app has helped increase my email lists and thus increases sales at the website. The only issue I have had with the Constant Contact app is that the shopify automation is no where near as customizable as the regular Constant Contact . ie. When you add a shopify product by using the shopify button you have no control over font size, text color or spacing between pic and text. Had been an issue from day one and seems as if they are not going to give use the type of controls in this dept as they do in the Non Shopify items. The automated shopify button takes less time to add products but often at the expence of a pleasant looking layout. My 2 cents. for this reason I will give it an overall 4 rating.

WoodWorld of Texas
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Constant Contact replied September 9, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are working on improving our Shopify product feature and editor experience. Stay tuned for more details.

July 26, 2019

I have had nothing but a great experience. All email blast have been very prompt. I would love to see more templates. :)

Orange Mountain Designs
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Constant Contact replied July 31, 2019

Thank you for your review! Stay tuned for our fall templates coming soon!

Edited July 27, 2019

I subscribed to constant contact under the promise of 2 months free for my store in Shopify.
But right after subscribing I was charged 40.00 USD.
I contacted the billing department and they committed to contact to solve the problem.
But they only made a refund for 20 USD. that's 50% of what is unduly charged. because the promise was 60 days free.
I think they are not a serious company and I do not want to have any dealings with you.

Bombolette
Mexico
Time spent using app: 3 days
Constant Contact replied July 26, 2019

Thank you for your review. A member of our support team reached out to refund you and get you set up with a trial account. If we can do anything more please don't hesitate to reach out.

June 17, 2019

We sell a lot of weight loss products and use constant contact to do the email blasts. It's made life SO much easier having the shopify integration and it's helped us to capture sales that we missed and abandoned checkouts as well. It was a great improvement.

Total Fitness Revolution
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Constant Contact replied June 18, 2019

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear we're making life easier. If we can do anything else to help, please let us know!

June 12, 2019

I have installed Constant Contact for a couple of clients recently and everything worked smooth with zero hiccups. Really like the option to capture birthdays on email plus, great way to increase engagement with customers on a more personal level. Syncing and popups working like the should. Will be recommending this to other clients.

Hokumarketing
Time spent using app: 6 months
Constant Contact replied June 13, 2019

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear everything is working smoothly. If you ever need anything in the future, please let us know!

May 3, 2019

I use this app, nice at the beginning until I was going to set up some automation emails and then BOOM! a message shows stating that I have to pay... SO wait what is really the free trial for?? If you guys want customers to purchase the "Most popular" package why not let customer try what is all about. It make more sense to me and probably other potential customers. The 2 star is for customer service, I have to give that to you guys!

AOJA FASHION
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Constant Contact replied May 30, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review. This is not the experience we want you to have and we will be reaching out to make this right.

March 8, 2019

Love it, increased sales and cut out one step for clients and the custom clients list based on data saves me time from having to run reports.

SilkOut Hair Care System
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Constant Contact replied May 30, 2019

Thank you for this feedback- we're glad that this app is saving you time! Also if you need assistance, please let us know.

January 20, 2019

The Constant Contact app is very easy to understand to use. The app makes communicating with customers and potential customers pretty easy.

LaRo Jewelers
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Constant Contact replied May 30, 2019

Thank you so much for your review, glad to hear you are finding it easy to use!

January 15, 2019

I love it. Helps streamline our mailings. We generate a lot of referrral sales, so using Constabt Contact has been a blessing.

The DreamSpa Store
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Constant Contact replied May 30, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review, happy to hear you love it!

January 4, 2019

I use this to help me reach my store customers on a regular basis. I love the way it divides them into categories in case I want to target a specific group. It's a real time saver for me and so easy to integrate.

Sentimental Stitches
Time spent using app: 11 months
Constant Contact replied May 30, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. Glad you are getting value from our segmentation feature.