Constant Contact Email

Simplifying email marketing so you can achieve real results.

Free plan available. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Total Fitness Revolution

We sell a lot of weight loss products and use constant contact to do the email blasts. It's made life SO much easier having the shopify integration and it's helped us to capture sales that we missed and abandoned checkouts as well. It was a great improvement.

June 18, 2019

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear we're making life easier. If we can do anything else to help, please let us know!

Hokumarketing

I have installed Constant Contact for a couple of clients recently and everything worked smooth with zero hiccups. Really like the option to capture birthdays on email plus, great way to increase engagement with customers on a more personal level. Syncing and popups working like the should. Will be recommending this to other clients.

June 13, 2019

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear everything is working smoothly. If you ever need anything in the future, please let us know!

AOJA FASHION

I use this app, nice at the beginning until I was going to set up some automation emails and then BOOM! a message shows stating that I have to pay... SO wait what is really the free trial for?? If you guys want customers to purchase the "Most popular" package why not let customer try what is all about. It make more sense to me and probably other potential customers. The 2 star is for customer service, I have to give that to you guys!

May 30, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review. This is not the experience we want you to have and we will be reaching out to make this right.

SilkOut Hair Care System

Love it, increased sales and cut out one step for clients and the custom clients list based on data saves me time from having to run reports.

May 30, 2019

Thank you for this feedback- we're glad that this app is saving you time! Also if you need assistance, please let us know.

LaRo Jewelers

The Constant Contact app is very easy to understand to use. The app makes communicating with customers and potential customers pretty easy.

May 30, 2019

Thank you so much for your review, glad to hear you are finding it easy to use!

The DreamSpa Store

I love it. Helps streamline our mailings. We generate a lot of referrral sales, so using Constabt Contact has been a blessing.

May 30, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review, happy to hear you love it!

Sentimental Stitches

I use this to help me reach my store customers on a regular basis. I love the way it divides them into categories in case I want to target a specific group. It's a real time saver for me and so easy to integrate.

May 30, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. Glad you are getting value from our segmentation feature.

Sage Garden

I have been waiting for ages to find a viable solution to import contacts from my Shopify store to Constant Contact. I give this app thumbs-up for being a native solution directly from Constant Contact, but the way the app and Shopify work together makes me nervous. I get a ton of spam email sign-ups from my Shopify subscriber form, and the Shopify email sign-up form lacks the details that would make my contacts properly opt-in. Would love an easy to install widget from CC to properly capture the contacts from my Shopify store. That would make all the difference!

May 30, 2019

We are sorry that you are having issues with the Shopify sign up form. We believe that Shopify has been working on addressing this issue. Constant Contact does offer a form that you can add to your Shopify store. You can get more details here. https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/18053-activating-and-installing-your-sign-up-form

DWCTEK

I tried use this App for BFCM. It was game over before I even got started because during the free-trial, this App limited my use per-month. I didn't even get the chance to really check out this App without it virtually stiff arming me with auto-responding upsell to upgrade to the next version. GAME OVER! App trashed!

May 30, 2019

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Our trial is intended to let you try out our automated email features, however it does limit how many emails you can send out before upgrading to a paid plan.

Germinate

This free app is a game changer for Shopify users who prefer Constant Contact. It automatically segments your mailing list based on sales thus allowing you to use automation to send drip emails appropriate to each segment. In our case we can see who may need a shopify store setup verses who we have already got an order to set one up for. We are thrilled at Germinate.com to have this functionality. I have been waiting for this for a long time. Thank you.

May 30, 2019

Thanks for the review, glad to hear you're enjoying the functionality.

1 3 Next