Built for Ecommerce
Our powerful email editor makes it easy to insert products directly from your Shopify store and customize mobile-responsive emails.
Track success in real time
See how your emails impact Shopify sales by reviewing revenue within your Constant Contact account.
Guidance you can trust
There’s lots of marketing advice out there. But all you need is right here—no one knows online marketing like we do.
About Constant Contact
Sell more online with Constant Contact Pro.
Customers expect more when shopping online, so deliver an unforgettable experience with Constant Contact's Pro plan. We combine creativity with artificial intelligence to ensure you drive new and repeat business. Let us help you deliver results that your team can smile about.
- Ecommerce email marketing automation that uses AI to remove the guesswork with automation playbooks, smart segments, and more—so you can start fast and sell more in less time.
- AI-driven email marketing automation that gets you more sales in less time by automatically sending the right message to the right customer at the right time based on individual customer profiles and behaviors.
- One platform to sell and manage products across marketplaces—so you sell with confidence, all from one place.
- Detailed analytics, predicted trends, visualizations, and revenue reporting to understand your performance and improve results.
- Marketing Automation Success Specialists to get you started and ongoing coaching to ensure you see results.
We make marketing make sense.
Constant Contact is a trusted partner in helping small businesses and individuals dream smarter. With all the tools you need to market your ideas, we make it easy to quickly and affordably build a professional brand online, attract customers, and sell more products—helping you achieve real results.
Connect your store in seconds, and we’ll automatically sync your contacts and products. Unleash the power of your business—and grow your sales—by integrating Constant Contact and Shopify today.
With Constant Contact’s Shopify integration you can...
- Segment your customers based on their purchase activity. Use your Shopify customer data, contact information and email behavior to target segments of your customers. Or use a pre-segmented list, including your best, recent, repeat, one-time and lapsed customers.
- Capture lost sales by automatically sending a customized abandoned cart email to customers who have left items in their cart.
- Drag and drop products and discount coupons from your store into an email in seconds. Edit product details, add promo codes, hide or reveal prices, and drive purchases with "buy" buttons.
- Automatically import Shopify contacts into your Constant Contact account.
- View reporting that lets you see how much revenue your emails are driving—and compare them to daily Shopify sales revenue.
- Reach new audiences with social marketing. We make it easy to find customers on Facebook and Instagram to drive website traffic.
- Office 365,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
60 days to see how you drive results
Test up to 100 unique contacts
Starting at $20/month, price based on number of contacts
Email Marketing (Unlimited Sends)
Tracking & Reporting
Automated Resend to Non-openers
Starting at $45/month, price based on number of contacts
All the features of email plus
Advanced Ecommerce Marketing
Customizable Pop-up Forms
Automated welcome series
Starting at $195/month, price based on number of contacts
AI driven email marketing automation
Marketplace listing manager
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I wanted this ap to help integrate mu email from Shopify to Constant Contact. I sent two emails asking for assistance, as it was not transferring. No reply to either. I reloaded today. it said once the link was complete it would upload the date to CC. That was hrs ago. No transfer. I sen another email. I am not sure the App really works. I can tell you the any type of customer service is non existent I only put on star so I could share our experience. We are looking for a different APP
Nutrient Energy Food
For about $$47.81 a month for 500 total contacts and excellent customer phone support, its worth it. A coach was assigned and spoke to me. Then I still get a kickoff call and they will customize a email template design based on my website. In just one day I've already added a cart abandonment form, and Subscriber customized form on my website and I'm now focusing on autoresponders. You get what you pay for!
Thank you for your review! If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Constant Contact has never done a thing for me or my business. First, I was sucked into their commercial which insinuated tons of contacts will come to you, with no effort. Automatically! Then you call and find out its $300 per month, if that even works. So then I sign up for their assistance plan instead for like $50 a month and someone with less knowledge than I have would call me periodically. That was a joke. I cancelled that but they kept billing me! Then I ended up with their most basic plan and it's $20 per month with ME still doing all the work. So it's a total rip off! The name is misleading. There is NO constant contact unless you're sending out emails yourself which you can find in most any FREE apps doing the same thing! They had a great sales force selling on b.s. and then any support for actually really doing anything we pay for is non existent after that...oh, unless you want to pay $300. The value is NEVER there for what you are paying. Not ever! Again, the $300 plan is probably just as much of a rip off. Don't be fooled. It's all their own marketing that sucks people in, not any marketing they are doing for you. And the entire app and company is mostly smoke and mirrors. They really should be looked into for false advertising. At the very least, it's one of the typical funded marketing companies that appear to offer you something when in fact take your money and never provide the value for your money. Basically, a scam and a rip off. Spread the word.
Thank you for your review. A member of our support has been attempting to reach you to make this right.