Easy Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form Builder

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

elekzon

Very useful app. The Free version gave customers perfect result. I recommend this app. I will try to upgrade to premium version.

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

revolverfinancial

Love! Excellent App! Highly recommend. Exactly what we were looking for and it fits our site perfectly.

SEANCE TEK

It's really helpful for a beginner. I really enjoy it. Thanks for this app I can be able to create a demo form for myself.

uptrxnd

Very user-friendly app. It helped the store to reach out to customers who need support. Definitely will recommend it.

Busterandliv

Its fantastic, I was going to add a contact me page but this works so much better! Love it and highly recommend it.

melabooworkoutss

I used this app to add a survey to my website! It really was what I was looking for. It is easy to use!

ybmpro

cool app it's free and has so much sweet options, nice, really boosts my store thank you, can't wait to explore more

Aperture Research

Simple and straight forward aplication. Great to gather better customer data, without requiring complex setup wich is a plus. The free plan is also a plus if you just require simple aditions to your contact page.

September 1, 2020

Fnote Loza

I used this up so far it is good. it has a lot of option on customizing your form. it even has a pictures with the forms.

August 25, 2020

The Vintage Audio Shop

nice app! it helped me create a form for a website im working on! lets hope it works longer.. iwll update review

August 21, 2020