Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

ElenaGianniniDesigner

I used this app on my site. It is Fantastic! I really love it. It helps me a lot. Thank you so much!!!!

November 1, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review. You are fantastic too :)

iGOshopping Colombia

I like it. it is much easier for the customers to contact us. The layout is also awsome. I recommend this app.

October 29, 2019

Thank you for your review!
We're glad you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it'll bring you even more benefits.

Cheers!

Dusty Blend

Very easy to set up considering I am not very computer literate, works really well for what I need. Not over complicated at all.

October 29, 2019

Thanks so much. Our job is to make complicated things easier for you.

Brastek

Um app simples más muito útil e que cumpre com o prometido. não tive dificuldade em implanta-lo e combinou bem com meu tema.

Magic Girl Fashions

I like the professional look it gives my website. I also feel that it is easy to use without a lot of hassle, the set up was easy too.

Beaute Light by Beautederm

so far, so good... wish there'd be a way to center the form when embedding though, but it looks great nonetheless!

me.motherearth

We setup this contact form as a means for people to contact us for wholesale orders. It is extremely user friendly and easy to configure. You can customize with drop down menus as well. We had some difficulty having it only pop up on one of our menu tabs and not all, but contacted customer service and they helped to remedy the issue right away. Highly recommend!

XoXo Cosmetics

My apologies to the developers. I gave a wrong review earlier. The review of 1 star was for another app not yours! Sorry.
I do use your app on our site. Its well designed and fits well with our brand. Hence 5 stars and its free! Thank you...

N3CreativeShop

Does a beautiful job with very little effort required!
I'm extremely happy with the options and appearance on my shop.
Thanks !

ARKK Infinity

I used it to create a contact form and it is visually appealing and easily accessed. Very easy to use when designing our store contact form. I had no difficulties when creating it and would refer this to anyone needing help finding a contact solution.