Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

Quicc.cool

Easy to install. Only tried the free version so far. Seems good. Now I just need to fill 25 characters to submit my review here ;)

February 21, 2020

Thanks so much for your review.

Platinum Leather Emporium

It looks like iI picked a winner, quick interface and very easy to use , good job guys wes @ https://platinumleatheremporium.com/

January 21, 2020

Thanks for your review!
I'm glad this app is a win-win for us all.
Cheers.

Wayneo's Roof Painting

Professional looking and collects info out of hours which is cool, allows me to screen time wasters and genuine customers.

December 26, 2019

Wow, it seems like Free Contact Form has assisted you reall well! Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback on it ;)

The One Four One

Five Star App! So quick and easy to set up, and makes it so much easier and more accessible for your customer to contact you for support. Love all the customizations on the free version.

November 16, 2019

Thanks so much for your review. Glad to know that you're satisfied with our app, and if you have time please check the basic plan with more features - you have a 7-day free trial!

ElenaGianniniDesigner

I used this app on my site. It is Fantastic! I really love it. It helps me a lot. Thank you so much!!!!

November 1, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review. You are fantastic too :)

iGOshopping Colombia

I like it. it is much easier for the customers to contact us. The layout is also awsome. I recommend this app.

October 29, 2019

Thank you for your review!
We're glad you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it'll bring you even more benefits.

Cheers!

Dusty Blend

Very easy to set up considering I am not very computer literate, works really well for what I need. Not over complicated at all.

October 29, 2019

Thanks so much. Our job is to make complicated things easier for you.

Brastek

Um app simples más muito útil e que cumpre com o prometido. não tive dificuldade em implanta-lo e combinou bem com meu tema.

Magic Girl Fashions

I like the professional look it gives my website. I also feel that it is easy to use without a lot of hassle, the set up was easy too.

Beaute Light by Beautederm

so far, so good... wish there'd be a way to center the form when embedding though, but it looks great nonetheless!