Easy Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form Builder

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
qikify
4.8
June 28, 2022

Just installed the app, looks promising. Hoping to have a calculation of user input fields. Like a wallpaper estimator, and an email me this product form.

La Design Concepts
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
qikify replied July 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your rating, you made our day!
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.
We’re here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

Cheers!

May 13, 2022

I used this app to create a popup contact us form. Very nice formatting, I like the pictures. I'll see if I can personalize it a little more...

Torus Beauty
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
qikify replied May 27, 2022

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us your experience.

Thank you so much!

November 1, 2021

Easy to start with. Love the free plan although there is no possibility to set a picture in the mobile version.

nu.be.lightwear
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 months
qikify replied November 3, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for your review.
On mobile, there is not too much space, so we hide the image to optimize the display. However, we can help you show the image if you want.
Our support team also sent you an email to discuss about that.
Hope to hear from you soon.

November 1, 2021

nice app i have just installed it and it looks really good would have been nicer if it has text button on mobile also

Momentum Luxury Swings
Pakistan
Time spent using app: About 2 months
qikify replied November 3, 2021

Hi there,

This is Henry from Qikify Support. Thanks for your feedback.
Our Contact Form app can also display the Trigger button on mobile as text. You can find the option "Show button on Mobile as: Tab" in Trigger button settings. Our support team also sent an email to you to discuss about that.
If you have any other question, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com.

October 20, 2021

Works great. Just wish the pricing was slightly better since I only need 2 simple forms but want them embedded on the page (which requires the paid plan).

Custom Vinyl Graphics
Time spent using app: About 1 year
qikify replied October 21, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.
Cheers!