Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

Okoko Design

Delivers perfectly! Very simple to edit and customize. Useful features and input options allow you to get the exact information you need.

June 2, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Contact Form helps you well. We're looking forward to bring further benefits to your store.

SSF

I use this app to help me run my online store. Very helpful! It helps make my site look much more legit while also helping increase my conversion rates!I definitely recommend.

May 31, 2020

seal.se

Great, I like it! Just like it because its free and simple and easy to use. Now I like to se it live on my webpage!

May 31, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

motoraficion

gran aplicación

May 28, 2020

Muchas gracias por tu comentario!
Nos alegra saber que disfruta utilizando nuestros productos y servicios. Esperamos traer aún más beneficios a su tienda.

¡Te deseo lo mejor!

MyCatToy

For me as a beginner easy to use, intuitive, clear.
Works very quickly, looks good and does its job.

Top work

May 26, 2020

SinaXpress

Great app. Very easy to use and it's also free. Have tested other but this one I will keep.........

May 25, 2020

TheStencilsmith

This App is super easy to use, clean and simple. We are using it for a "contact us" form. It does everything we need! Excellent!

May 25, 2020

icshirts

This was one of the easiest apps to install and configure. Great interface and professional looking. Love it! I will greatly recommend it.

May 20, 2020

Frreshjags

Best apps in Shopify are from Qikify. I would strongly recommend qikify for all your add on needs , which the shopify site not able to provide.

May 19, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our apps help you well. We're looking forward to bringing you even more benefits with our apps and services. So stay tune!

boostshop1

Does everything it needs to do. Stylish and easy to us forms. If you use the paid version you can adjust everything you want.

May 17, 2020