Easy Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form Builder | Reviews

by qikify

Popup, Embed, File upload, Captcha... all features available

M.A.D Apparel Ltd

I have been recommended this app! Excited to see it work for my online retail brand! It looks easy to personalize too!

May 28, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

PureNordic

Feels good so far! Got asked to do a review for removing watermark and i have no problem doing that.

May 27, 2021

Viewhaus

Me gusto muy practica facil de configurar y me ayuda a explotar mas mi sitio shopofy, gran productos

May 27, 2021

silksofsheba

One of the best contact form builder and it offers free feature. easy to use. i highly reccomend it.

May 25, 2021

EVEN

I like the simplicity and the functions that this app provides. The cherry on the top would be if the user could upload a file/picture in form. But overall the app is very nice.

May 19, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for the positive review! We're glad that you enjoy your app and feel free to let us know if there is anything you need support with, we'll be there for you.

WHTARTSTORE

vey easy to customize and can't wait to use it in my store to make life a little bit easier for communicating

May 17, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! This is a great testimonial of our work, and we're proud to join you on this journey of yours. If there is anything you need support with, feel free to let us know!

All the best,

Good Comp

Seems great so far, as far as I can tell. Works great, you know. I really liked it, it made me feel good and strong and fuzzy inside. Oh yes. Yes it did. I'm still writing, yes I am. Oh yes. Still going.

May 17, 2021

Hi there,

It is our pleasure that you enjoy our app. Do you know what is as great as our app? Our customer support, available at your service. So do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can help!

DESI Active

I used this app to have a pop up messenger and it wokrs great!i love the way it works and it does everything that ineed it to do

May 12, 2021

Trusted Caskets

So far so good! If you looking for something simple, without tons of unnecessary settings- this is the right choice.

May 10, 2021

Kagmad.com

The first time I'm using this app.I see it as very easy to manage. Quick app installed and start doing my products card.Thanks, guys

May 10, 2021