Easy Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form Builder | Reviews

by qikify

Popup, Embed, File upload, Captcha... all features available

FolksFabric

This app is really great, it so simple and easy to use, even the free version is so feature packed. Amazing.

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Soulful Aesthetics

It's super simple to customize and add to the store. Love it! You can change several features and get it to really fit in with the theme of your store.

Planet Porosity

I used this app to help me create a contact form on my Shopify site to act as a catchall for customer inquiries and submissions. I chose this method to minimize the number of forwarding email addresses I would have used to achieve the same functionality between my Shopify store and GoogleWorkspace. So easy to setup... Awesome design to choose from without being overly complicated and it REALLY enhances the overall customer experience.

Life Simplifyd

I liked it because it was really easy to use and it looked good on my business homepage. recommend 100%

April 23, 2021

casebakes cookies

Nice app, works great. It had a great and easy walk through video after installing on how to use it and all the options.

April 23, 2021

ChristopherLynnCO

I love it so far! It's super easy to use, and be up and running in no time! Thank you for providing this user-friendly app.

ameylai

Great plug-in! Used to creating a pop up form on my home page. I recommend this plug-in for those wanting to do the same!

Divine & Affirm

Amazing app. Quite easy to built and customise it with your store! Try it once and you will surely like it.

Juplink

I used this App to help me have a contact form for popup. this is very useful feature for Shopify. i strongly recommend this app to people who need this feature.

March 18, 2021

elanbiofoods

I used this app to install a contact form on my website. As we are in Canada it is pivotal to have English and French language selectors on our site. The team at Qikify was awesome at helping my store install both English and French contact forms as it was proving to be quite troublesome having the correct website language appear with right form. I truly thank them for their support and the professionalism, they were a pleasure to deal with!

March 16, 2021