Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

Luminox Light

Super easy to use and gets the job done! Also its the only I could find that was good quality and free! thanks :)

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Lavishly Gloss'd

I am very satisfied with this app. It is an extremely helpful tool and so far it has been working just fine.

marrocs GmbH

Nach langen Suchen, habe ich nun eine App gefunden die mich auch Optisch anspricht!! Die Bedienung ist sehr einfach !

August 10, 2020

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung!
Wir freuen uns zu wissen, dass Ihnen unser Produkt gefällt.

Wünsche Ihnen das Beste!

Best Ring Light

I used this app for my online store. I am very satisfied with this app. All my recommendations for everyone who wants the "Contact Us" form.

August 6, 2020

Not X Lili

Simple and easy to use! The design of the form in the free option was very intuitive and great for beginners! The form works as intended. Will recommend for anyone opening a new store!

August 4, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Kazmor

Easy to install and easy to use. Also, user friendly. I was looking for simple Contact Us app and here it it.

August 4, 2020

Cardaly

This app is very useful. Now my customers can contact me with ease. The setup took just three minutes.

July 30, 2020

Fashioncore360

I just install the app and its been good so far I hope it remain like that and maybe they can bring more features to it.

Snap Deals Global

Really great and easy to use app. Would recommend to other users looking for a contact form. There are tutorials provided as well.

Just In Case Catering

Loved this app for my catering site! At first, we had trouble embedding the code but the tutorial was helpful!