Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

by qikify

BFCM - Create Image Slider & Slideshow for ALL pages in store

Juicy Steakz

great app for begginners, easy to use. Ready to go. 6 free form styles. 1 free form. lets go make some moneyyy

October 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Contact Form.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Contact Form.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.
All the best!

The Liberty Echo Store

Over all the app looks good, dashboard is user friendly and there was potential for me to opt in and go paid. However, here's my issue. I'm unable to set my email to the one my customers use for support without going to paid version. Therefore: of no use to me.

Barely out of the box and already being hand cuffed with permissions and restrictions on important info as well. Not a good first impression and please don't send back a response of "There's a 7 day free trial". Jack all can be evaluated in such a short time frame.

Hopefully you take this as healthy criticism as intended and you will make changes for possible future users. As for this user; he just went back out on the hunt for an alternative.

September 16, 2020

Hi The Liberty Echo Store,

Thanks for your review.
In Free plan, Contact form app sends all submissions to the Customer email address of your store. You can change the customer email address in your Shopify admin > Settings > General.
If you want to change the recipient email without changing the Customer email address of your Shopify settings, you need to upgrade to a higher plan. The submission in paid plan is handled by our system, so you will need to pay to use it.
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us at support.qikify.com.

Ceasefire Online Shop

Good app, easy to use,, all option avaiable good support everthing included in this app, no need to worry

August 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Smart Menu.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Smart Menu.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.
All the best!