Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

GOVintage Jewelry and Collectibles

The app was easy to install and had an email contact form designed and deployed in less than 10 minutes. Did a quick test and the email came through... would recommend!

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

vslusciouswigs

Used this app before and I loved it very much. I would recommend this app to friends as well. Love that it is simple and I can use it on so many other pages.

BiKaZo

User-friendly interface, easy to setup and use, save me so much time and effort, it would be better if the request of the word count of the review is shorter.

Royally Wanted

It was easy to create a form thats why I liked using it, it was simple and had great different types of forms you can use

July 22, 2021

BBKingKong

very nice app and useful, i recommend users to use this app so that they can have nice contact forms like me

July 20, 2021

Kiyo Gaming

good app , really like the presentation, it is really clean and easy to use, contact page gets a new intractive overlay

July 16, 2021

Realize sport

Bellissima applicazione, form con grafica efficace e intuitiva, molto semplice da usare. Davvero un applicazione ben fatta

July 14, 2021

X-MOS

I use this app to help me to build a contact form, and I have tried to use different kinds of Contact Form Builder, which I found this app is easy to use and I love the modern design of those layout

July 6, 2021

ZP Media Group

Love it!! it works really well and it looks very beautiful. For how customizable it is, I am honestly shocked it is free. Thank you so much!

June 29, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
With our paid plans, you can have more great features. If you need any assistance, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com.

Duo Nini

Excellent form. Easy to build the exact form I want with custom fields. Highly recommended. It has a free plan too.

June 29, 2021