Free Contact Form Builder

Free Contact Form Builder

by qikify

Sticky Contact Form & Contact Page, Easy customer support

Branca Studio

I had some problems adding a contact form until I found this one. Very easy to use and customise. Best contact form app I've found!!! :D

July 9, 2020

AUNOIR

We add this app so we can use customer form on multiple pages and it work great. It is also possible to translate on transalation app

July 9, 2020

Del Alma Publications

Very sleek design. Quick and easy. I like its versatility and convenience. Highly recommend. Look no further.

July 3, 2020

Renny Sandals MNL

Love this app! Very easy to us and i love how it looks on my Shopify store. I can easily customize my widget and form even on a free plan.

July 3, 2020

boderobox

Great app that has really helped me with growing sales on my online store. it gives me freedom and flexibility to build what I want

June 28, 2020

L'orient boutique

Excellent employee, very comfortable with work, helping to communicate with customers
Really recommend working with this app

June 28, 2020

envioshop.mx

Excellente aplicación la recomiendo para pedir datos de facturación, obtener respuesta de los clientes sobre lo que les gusto y sobre lo que no.

June 22, 2020

Muchas gracias por tu comentario!
Nos alegra saber que disfruta utilizando nuestros productos y servicios. Esperamos traer aún más beneficios a su tienda.

¡Te deseo lo mejor!

Skin Science Store

Great for feedback, to use as information gathering tool on website for better customer experience. Could have better range of colours.

June 21, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Contact Form helps you well. We're looking forward to bring further benefits to your store. We will continue our app to fit your needs so stay tune.

NewAge Timepiece

i used this app and it helped me build a contact page. thank you for making it so easy for me to do this.

June 21, 2020

CleanseCycle™

I used this app, and it works really well for a free plan. I really couldn't ask for a better, cheaper app.

June 18, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Cheers!