Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

by qikify

BFCM - Create Image Slider & Slideshow for ALL pages in store

snookums.ae

This app is really helpful and simple to use. I recommend to all the stores to use this app. Thank you

List Girl

I use it for market surveys on my site. It’s super helpful and easy to navigate for me as the shop owner and my customers.

Snowprk

C'est excatement ce que je recherchais, j'ai enfin trouvé une page de contact au top pour mon site internet !

October 23, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Z-MART

Great app, very easy to use the app is easy and good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 21, 2020

AP STATE OF MIND

The app is really easy to use and has good functionality. No to much going on and form field add ons simple and straight forward to add.

defineify

WOW, awesome app, free and you get to remove branding for FREE! what more can you say. This is the form app you need to get

Oceana Pro

So far so good! Only app that lets you try for free with no watermark! And very user friendly for people who aren't really coders.

Lively Party Store

I love it! It is so easy that it is actually fun to use. Has all the features that I was looking for.

Hemotional

Sto usando varie App di Qikify e sono tutte perfette. Hanno arricchito il mio sito in ogni particolarità. Complimenti!

Dylan Kendall

The app is easy to use and gives results. I'm on the fence about whether we will stay but its not due to the functionality of the app

October 9, 2020