Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

Cheeky Chum

So far it's pretty easy to set up. I just set up the form so for now I will give it 5 stars, then come back and update if not working right.

May 17, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are trying our best to meet your expectations. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team, we will gladly take care of your needs.

Ann More Products

I will start off with 5 stars. I just installed it earlier today and it was so damn easy a child can do it. I like that I was able to add my own background pic., also. So far so good. I can totally see recommending this app.. Let's see how the app., does in the next few weeks or so. UPDATE: So I'm still using this app., and it is as awesome as I thought it would be. I definitely recommend to everyone.

Ok It has been beyond few weeks and I still love it. I have not even thought about uninstalling it. This might be the longest app., I have ever kept. Awesome job to the developers/HulkApps. Thank you!!

May 17, 2019

Thanks for the kind words.We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Repairs Universe

Super easy to use and one of the quickest ways to add a customized contact form to your website. Nice!

May 17, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Welcome

Another great one from HulkApps! Super easy to use, able to launch new forms in just a couple of minutes!

April 30, 2019

Thank you for your support! Your great reviews can help other stores find us and try our app. So, a BIG thank you for leaving a review.

Lush Wine Mix: Organic Wine Slushies & Cocktail Mixers

Really easy to use and customize...only took a few minutes. Customize fields, etc, even add an image to form. Works as described. Thank you!

April 25, 2019

Thank you for using our app! You can try our Form Builder app in case you want to include more features to your forms.

Detect-Ed

Really easy to use and effective app! Have been using for 6+ months, Love the customisation - would recommend to others!

April 24, 2019

Thank you so much for your support :)

Life Worth the Living Printables

Very easy to use and I love that it's free compared to all the other apps that only have a free option.

April 15, 2019

Thanks and we hope you enjoy using the app!

Life of Colour

Just as they promised, a simple and easy app to use. thanks for the free app guys!!! Would definitely recommend to all those who need a basic contact form.

April 15, 2019

Thanks a lot for your support, you're very kind.

Emileo's World

I don't know coding stuff so I ask If they can install the coding for me. They say yes to open a link. Once I open the link it say started since 2min and something sec. I went to sleep woke up nothing has change the only thing that did was the app was uninstall

April 15, 2019

I would like to request that you reconsider this review, as it seems we are still awaiting a response from you.

We can only proceed if you provide us with the requested information. We are happy to set up the form for you as soon as we have the required details to help you.

On The Rugs

Very good simple contact form app. And easy to use.
I miss the reCAPTHA function in this app - as it is very when you receive too many spam bot messages.

April 8, 2019

Hi there, Thank you for your review. We request you to use our Free form builder app if you need to use the Google captcha function.

In fact, my team will be more than happy to customize everything you need in your form. Reach us now on support@hulkcode