Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

Smart Alex

How can a form application NOT allow you to embed a link - OR - Separate name into First Name and Last Name???

March 7, 2019

Hi there. This app is simple and for beginners. If you need more help, please see our Form Builder app that offers you a lot more features. We are happy to help out with any other help you may need. Thank you.

Planet Planters

Very easy to use and lots of customization options for a free app. Ability to customize colors, advance CSS and more. Highly recommend!

March 7, 2019

So glad you like it. Thanks for your support. :)

Double Handles Co.

One of best free apps in Shopify. I used for my website www.doublehandles.com and really love it. Good one.

March 7, 2019

Thanks so much for the awesome review. We agree with you. :P

Dog Diggz

Super easy to install! Great customer service. Awesome communication! 5 . I even got an email from the cog founder of the company.

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the nice review. We try hard every day to provide great support and improve our apps.

The Heart Of The Matter Health and Harmony

Incredibly easy to set up. Couldn't be happier. Zero time to do and zero tech knowledge required. Works perfectly.

March 7, 2019

So happy that you are happy. Makes all of this worth it. Thank you so much for your support.

miyabihobby

Supper easy to set up and takes you only 10 sec to put it under your page by simply copy and paste the code. Good Job!!

March 7, 2019

Thank you for the nice review. :)

jbgiftexpress

Hanson Industrial Peoria

So easy to use! I was able to set up my professional looking contact us form in a few minutes, and it looks great!

March 7, 2019

Nice job with the form. Looks great and thank you for your nice review.

Bags By Benson

Made my contact page look professional while being simple to install and very user friendly. Customer service has been great.

March 7, 2019

Nice work with your contact page. Looks great. Our team is happy to help.

Henna Hair Dye

Took all of 30 seconds to set it up on https://hennahairdye.net/pages/contact to see how it looks.
Also great point of this is, one i is free and 2. You can respond directly to the email that was sent to you. Many contact forms you have to literally cut it, paste it, email it. Lifes to fast paced for that now, so I love this app. Set up literally took less than a minute.

Glad you like it. :)