Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha | Reviews

by HulkApps.com

Simple Contact Form, Custom Contact Page, Customer Support

Life of Colour

Just as they promised, a simple and easy app to use. thanks for the free app guys!!! Would definitely recommend to all those who need a basic contact form.

April 15, 2019

Thanks a lot for your support, you're very kind.

Emileo's World

I don't know coding stuff so I ask If they can install the coding for me. They say yes to open a link. Once I open the link it say started since 2min and something sec. I went to sleep woke up nothing has change the only thing that did was the app was uninstall

April 15, 2019

I would like to request that you reconsider this review, as it seems we are still awaiting a response from you.

We can only proceed if you provide us with the requested information. We are happy to set up the form for you as soon as we have the required details to help you.

On The Rugs

Very good simple contact form app. And easy to use.
I miss the reCAPTHA function in this app - as it is very when you receive too many spam bot messages.

April 8, 2019

Hi there, Thank you for your review. We request you to use our Free form builder app if you need to use the Google captcha function.

In fact, my team will be more than happy to customize everything you need in your form. Reach us now on support@hulkcode

Pairs With Life

Did exactly as advertised! Easy to use, and free is awesome. Looks good on the page, with a wide variety of forms. Thanks!

April 8, 2019

We're happy that our app was useful for your store. If you need an advanced version of this app, you can check out our Form Builder app. Thank you for giving us a chance :)

The Artisan's Crate

This app was super simple to use, even for a novice such as myself and free! I just did a tester contact and it works! Can't wait to really see it in action. Thanks

April 2, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. If you need more features than this, head over to our Form Builder app. The customization possibilities are endless.

ItemJunkie LLC

I really like the way you made it easy to customize the form..very nice...made my contact page look better than it did. Thanks!

March 23, 2019

We are so happy you like it. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions. Thanks again. :)

420Region

Great tool ! I use it on all of my sites. 100% good and SEO friendly app.
Every shopify store need it installed !

March 7, 2019

Thanks so much for you kind words. :)

impulsewearing

It's easy to set up & implement. I'm quite happy to install but I'll have to look further services. Let see what result come

March 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support.

Essential Gift Shop

very easy to use.... use this right away if you're fresh to shopify. pretty good app so far... try it out for yourself

March 7, 2019

We are glad you like our app. If there's anything else we can do to improve our app and the rating of this review, let us know. :)

The Novelty Deals

This app creates a very simple and elegant Contact Us form. Thanks for Providing this App. if anyone want free Contact Us form, dont search anywhere. come here and find one.

March 7, 2019

Glad you like our app. Thanks for your support.