Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

Lightheartgear

Horrible - yes, it's easy to use, but the email comes to me from Hulk apps, not my customer not contact from my website.

March 7, 2019

Hi there. sorry that you think our app is horrible. This is just a simple app to get people started on Shopify and give them more flexibility. You can check out our Form Builder app that offers you exactly what you need. Hope that helps.

Swamp Kicks

Simplicity is the name of the game, we want to communicate with our customers and we want our customers to communicate with us. That's why we use HulkApps, Simple Contact Us form on SwampKicks.com. We can collect the data we need, quickly answer any consumer questions and build our email list, so we can engage with the customer again in the future. It's inexpensive, quick to install and is a great tool for our store. Give it a try, no messy setups and you will enjoy the value of this app in your store and across all your social media campaigns.

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review. Nice website. :)

Bambolina Co

Love this app!!! Super easy to customize and it works well too; couldn't find a better contact us app than this one.

March 7, 2019

and we love you! thank you for your support. It means a lot to us.

B K Collectables

Simple form that does what it is intended for. Doesn't allow you to reply directly, but you can forward and send to the recipient and you're good, though the ability to just hit reply would be wicked.

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the nice review. It is a simple app and if you ever need more, check out our form builder app that has tons more features.

Nikispikes

This Contact Us form works great, and best of all, it's free!! I love the way it's showing and the fact it gives me plenty of power to customize it. Thank you!!

Thank you!

Duffs Online Store

Great app. I really recommend. looking at my website you will see the truth https://duffsonlinestore.com/pages/contact-us

March 7, 2019

We are glad you like it. Thanks for recommending it to the Shopify Apps Community.

Dank Vapes

Really enjoyed this. We sell a large number of dry herb vaporizers and as such field several questions per day relating to order numbers. this app helped us to very quickly standardise enquires so we can match them back up to order numbers.

March 7, 2019

Super happy you like it. :)

Time Machine Merchant 2

Simple app that does exactly what it says with no hassle. Love it!

March 7, 2019

Glad you love it! Thank you :)

Samandhi Pauii

Pretty easy to use (if you are familiar with basic computer stuff). There is a VERY useful video on their website that does walk you through the whole process.

Gets the job done and is VERY customizable.

Thanks HulkApps

Naked And Naturals

I really like this app! I could customize it to use our logo image and insert the line fields that I need and take out what I don't. It looks so much better than the contact form in the theme and I definitely recommend this

Glad you like it :)