Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

Samandhi Pauii

Pretty easy to use (if you are familiar with basic computer stuff). There is a VERY useful video on their website that does walk you through the whole process.

Gets the job done and is VERY customizable.

Thanks HulkApps

Naked And Naturals

I really like this app! I could customize it to use our logo image and insert the line fields that I need and take out what I don't. It looks so much better than the contact form in the theme and I definitely recommend this

Glad you like it :)

Your Goods Central

So I'm writing a review not only because of the app but because of the results. The free app was fine but I wanted something a bit more and I didn't want to pay monthly for it. I hired the hulkcode team to design a contact environment exactly how I wanted it. The price was more than reasonable and worth paying for it up front rather than paying more over time with monthly of the monthly apps. I will say that the only thing is to remember to allow for the time difference between (if there is one) where you are vs where your developer is. At the end they gave me something I really like and it works great and looks nice. They have also helped me post installation. I would definitely recommend this group.

March 7, 2019

So happy to hear this. Thank you so much for your support.

Lurelei

Very simple to use app.

It does what it needs to.

It's FREE, so that's always good.

Only problem I had was that the email doesn't get sent by the person writing the email. It sent from an email address the app has. So you can't reply to emails. You have to copy and past the person who sent the email in order to reply to them. Not a huge deal, but I hope that would get fixed in the future.

Also for some reason ZoHo Mail flags these emails as Newsletter. It doesn't go straight to my email. Again, not a huge deal but it is something that should be addressed.

Overall good App. Thanks!

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the nice review. This is a simple app and if you ever need more, check out our Form Builder app. It has tons of features and flexibility. Thank you for your support.

Affirmation Life Clothing

Love it thanks! Only thing that took a moment was that I needed to add the code where I created a new page. Then add it to a section in the theme settings as a button. Super easy and worked great!

March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Jesus Christ Shirts

As simple as a form gets! Took me no more than five minutes to set up. works great! thanks so much!

March 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

2018 Tax Law

So simple to set up! Just get past the first page by clicking to create a new form. After that, it is so easy and simple to set up every element. And you can put it anywhere on the site. And free. Great!

Between Formal

Very simple and straightforward. Other apps you had to jump through hoops.

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 Next