Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

From $4.90/month. 5-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
May 30, 2019

i used your app simple contact form and its very good i thank you so much and hope for a lot of customers

Julion Jutta Ulbrich
Germany
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
HulkApps.com replied May 31, 2019

Super excited to have you as an integral part of out Hulk family. Happy selling!

May 30, 2019

It is very easy to use and customize...
I could set it up within a few minutes.
Customize fields, etc.
Works as described. Thank you!

Cecilia Beauty
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 3 months
HulkApps.com replied May 30, 2019

The idea for keeping our Simple Contact Us Form App simple was to help hands-on merchants like you, create clean & minimalistic forms.

Thank you for appreciating our efforts!

May 25, 2019

Very easy to set-up and I could even choose a submit button colour to match my shop! Thanks very much for such an user friendly and free app! The latter very important when starting a business...

Twogether Co
Time spent using app: About 3 years
HulkApps.com replied May 27, 2019

Thank you for reviewing us. For creating advanced forms, you can check out our Form Builder with file upload app.

May 21, 2019

Very easy to setup, looks good, mobile friendly. I will update after I use this for a month. I track everything thoroughly.

Goception
Time spent using app: 5 months
HulkApps.com replied May 22, 2019

We take your feedback very seriously and would love to know your feedback after a month's time.

May 17, 2019

Easy set up and great support if you get lost because you're like me and have no technical skills...

Greg's Outdoor Life
Time spent using app: 13 days
HulkApps.com replied June 21, 2022

Thank you for your review! We're known for a quick turnaround with our support and we're glad that you received help at the right time.

May 16, 2019

So far it's pretty easy to set up. I just set up the form so for now I will give it 5 stars, then come back and update if not working right.

Cheeky Chum
Time spent using app: 9 months
HulkApps.com replied May 17, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are trying our best to meet your expectations. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team, we will gladly take care of your needs.

Edited September 1, 2019

I will start off with 5 stars. I just installed it earlier today and it was so damn easy a child can do it. I like that I was able to add my own background pic., also. So far so good. I can totally see recommending this app.. Let's see how the app., does in the next few weeks or so. UPDATE: So I'm still using this app., and it is as awesome as I thought it would be. I definitely recommend to everyone.

Ok It has been beyond few weeks and I still love it. I have not even thought about uninstalling it. This might be the longest app., I have ever kept. Awesome job to the developers/HulkApps. Thank you!!

Ann More Products
Time spent using app: 8 months
HulkApps.com replied May 17, 2019

Thanks for the kind words.We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

May 6, 2019

Super easy to use and one of the quickest ways to add a customized contact form to your website. Nice!

Repairs Universe
Time spent using app: About 1 year
HulkApps.com replied May 17, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

April 29, 2019

Another great one from HulkApps! Super easy to use, able to launch new forms in just a couple of minutes!

Welcome
Time spent using app: About 3 years
HulkApps.com replied April 30, 2019

Thank you for your support! Your great reviews can help other stores find us and try our app. So, a BIG thank you for leaving a review.

April 24, 2019

Really easy to use and customize...only took a few minutes. Customize fields, etc, even add an image to form. Works as described. Thank you!

Lush Wine Mix: Organic Wine Slushies & Cocktail Mixers
Time spent using app: 6 days
HulkApps.com replied April 25, 2019

Thank you for using our app! You can try our Form Builder app in case you want to include more features to your forms.