4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly and customizable contact form feature. Many commend its easy setup, reliable performance, and compatibility with Google Analytics 4 and Google Ad Conversion Tracking Codes. The app's customer support is praised for quick responses and efficient problem-solving. It's free and favored by new businesses, with a helpful guide for easy setup. The developers are also willing to modify the code to maintain website consistency.

December 29, 2019

I am NOT tech savvy at all, but I managed to install app with a little patience, and from viewing the two videos very carefully. Have a little refining to do. Waiting on response from tech support.

Couture Service
2 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 30, 2019

We really appreciate the review and are glad that you tried to setting-up your Contact Us Form by yourself. Our team will be more than happy to help you out promptly and accurately. Let us know about your experience afterwards :)

Edited November 30, 2021

had a minor issue with my code when generating for my store
after contacting customer care i received very helpful and immediate attention service when needed thank you for the app thumbs up

OmekaLeostore
About 2 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied March 31, 2022

We are happy to support you on this journey in the Shopify ecosystem!
Remember, we are always an email and chat away from helping you.

November 24, 2022

yes i love this app it helps me with my work a lot and saves me plenty of time, minor issues around the corners but all is well otherwise

SimplyPetLux
HulkApps.com replied November 24, 2022

Hi there, thank you for loving our app, we appreciate it :)
I have reached out to you to get those minor issues fixed as well.

Cheers!

July 3, 2020

I used to love this app, now I did install it on my new shop and can't even figure out how to embed it. Seems they are focused more on upselling than user experience.

RELIFIX™️
HulkApps.com replied November 11, 2021

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer
support team by responding to the latest ticket.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

June 23, 2022

Thanks very much. I really love this app and it can help my business. This app was properly working great on my email.

Foam cleaner
HulkApps.com replied July 2, 2022

We are truly thankful for your feedback and it will be taken into consideration while we work on improving our apps. Should you have any other queries, please do contact us at any time.

May 20, 2020

Great App and its FREE! Wanted some modifications .. super fast customer service .. easy to use and well .. what more do you want? Thank you!

Simple Delights
United Arab Emirates
1 day using the app
HulkApps.com replied May 20, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. :)

March 1, 2020

It is very easy to use and works great, the only issue is that the ajax panel loads a littile bit slow.

VIVIAN & VINCENT
27 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied March 2, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your feedback. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

June 21, 2020

I really like this app as it works like a charm :)
Would recommend it to anyone who like to make a contact us customizable without coding

Learnology
Egypt
About 20 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied June 23, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app :)

May 30, 2019

i used your app simple contact form and its very good i thank you so much and hope for a lot of customers

Julion Jutta Ulbrich
Germany
About 18 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied May 31, 2019

Super excited to have you as an integral part of out Hulk family. Happy selling!

May 31, 2020

Easy to set up- and very effective! We were getting slammed with spam bots until we connected the app. All set now! Thanks very much.

General Knot & Co.
About 16 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied June 1, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we are happy that your issue was resolved! Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!