T Lab ‑ AI Language Translate

Multi Language Translation & Multi Currency - Sell Globally

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

onlyx-com

Location Slovakia

Great app, great support! I do recommend! There are many particular details providing a great options and variability for good price.

BassiniBoutique.it

Location Italy

Ottima app, facile fa gestire e installare, assistenza fantastica, veloce e professionale. Qualità prezzo

PUREJEWELRYSTUDIO

Location Ukraine

Love the app and Max is really helped me! Will recommend this app to all of my friends at Shopify! ♥️♥️♥️

HypeVault, Lda

Location Portugal

5* for the customer service! Really great support! All problems solved quickly. We will continue to use this app for sure!

Pimp Up ™️

Location Switzerland

Le service client est rapide et efficace, je recommande fortement. L'application est intuitive et complète

Gahez Market

Location Egypt

This is a great app, I think the most useful feature is the bulk importing translations in different formats. besides bulk exporting the translations as well, you can export the not-translated items only as well. You can translate specific items using the dashboard. and there is an auto translation. really great and recommended. There is only one cons I can see: that it is a bit slow in importing the csv translations.

Viveme KarMa

La aplicación cumple con lo que promete. Estoy usando la versión gratuita sin problema alguno. La atención al cliente es muy rápida y precisa.
Gracias Max por tu ayuda certera.

Global Ichiba

Location Japan

Cette application est tout simplement parfaite. Possibilité de traduire manuellement tout le site en plusieurs langues. Le personnel est très compétent, les réponses sont rapides et les astuces données sont toujours très précieuses. Je recommande +++

FITINEERS

Location Kuwait

Even the free version is absolutely great. Also, I have got nice support through the live chat. The auto-translation literally will do it all for you, and then you can amend. Thanks for this amazing easy app

Jana Leyla Designs

Location Germany

I've been using this app from the beginning on and I'm very satisfied. I've just had a problem with some of my translations and chatted with Lina. She helped me immediately and fortunately now everything works fine again. Perfect customer support!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74