Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate | Reviews

by Sherpas Design

CM Offer -30%! Multi language translations & currency!

Emisil

Good app, easy to use, customer service is very professional and fast. I recommend this app, + I am using SEO Smart, this is the same company.

THERHAPPY Nutrition

Excellent App !!! So happy with Translaton Lab functionalities, and the customer service is reactive.

fibonaccispain

Ellos tienen una atención al cliente buenísima, te ayudan en todo y están dispuestos a llegar hasta el final del problema para solucionártelo. Muy sorprendido gratamente.

Superfood Carruba

I am really enjoying the help received by using this app to my work, as it "does" rightly everything, has a very friendly interface and capacity, and assistance (Max) was fast and wonderful, solving immediately a little defect. I couldn't end my store without this app, thanks so much!!

Clean Up Atelier

Yeah its honestly great, I'm on the free plan for my very first Shopify shop. The app covers all of my needs, if I need to expand or do any AI Translations then it has gained my trust and I will continue using it.

Procusini

This is an great App. Just pay when you need something i love it and the support is great. I Have 2 stores now and in both i use this app. Thank you always for the great help. In my second store i use dawn - Shopify 2.0 theme and it also works well. In the first shop i use an non shopify theme and they integrated everything for me.

elanbio

Their support team is great. They helped me fix an urgent translation problem in less than 24 hours. I would recommend the app to others!

Suprabeam

Works flawlessly, only had one minor problem with translating the checkout flow, but this was solved by the very effective support team

BROO

This app is just speechlessly amazing. The very simple and clean interface is easy to edit even if you're not proficient in coding at all like me. I was using another translation app for my bilingual site and it was literally a nightmare with continuous errors. This app is totally compatible with your primary Shopify language so there won't be any missed words for translation. Plus the automatic translations are already so natural. The support team is always quick to respond and help me solve all my problems. Can't appreciate more!

Ornamentico shop

Tried several translation apps and finally took this one. In general, it works as stated, app gives possibility to edit translated text in full. I didn't find essential negative examples during using it. Some minor issues in user interface. The main and essential value for this app it is a customer support. It is really helpful, and they are never sending generic advices but fully helping including editing of page. This part of experience truly priceless.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56