Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

by Sherpas Design

Translate your store and sell in multi languages!

Lo Stile Italiano

Ottima app, sempilce da comprendere e molto veloce da gestire, ma prima di tutto: assistenza fantastica e molto efficente. Grazie !!!!!

CEDOUBLÉ

Perfect solution to easily translate almost anything. The app is user friendly and the customer support is super quick and helpful. Definite recommendation!

Boucles Project

Love love love this app! Greek is a really tough language to translate into, but this app does a great job of translating the main chunk of the text, leaving us with just the "finishing touches" to do. It's pretty simple to use, decently priced (I love that you can just buy a bulk of credits to use as and when you need to), and they keep adding great features. Their customer service is also super fast and helpful. We're definitely generating sales because we're able to offer localisation through this app, and that's wonderful!

Minimellows

Amazing support team! Quick response, very helpful. The app is easy to use, would definitely recommend it.

Enchanted Flowers

This app is very useful for translating my store. The support team is very responsive and friendly. Highly recommend!

Sign24h

I needed support help and the service was unbelievable. Really quick and solve my problem inmediately. Thanks team.

Georg Wirnharter

The app is quit easy to use and the customer service was fast and helpful when i had a question about something specific!

Timalu Creations

I am very happy with this app. It is quite accurate the translation Spanish to English, but I am also looking forward to try soon Portugues. I had some challenges and Max from the support team assisted me, fast and easy. I am very happy with this app.

SUITE702

Very good and fast service. The app is totally worth the money. Much better than ore expensive options.

Blue Ocean Ecom LLC

Metin's support is the best! i had some issues with translating footer, but he solved all of it. Much love and thanks <3

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42