Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

by Sherpas Design

Translate your store and sell in multiple languages!

Umya jewelry

You need to pay to have your content translated automatically - I would probably need to pay 30€ to have it translated into just 1 other language. I didn't realise it and made a first payment of ± 9€, then realised it wasn't enough for the language it was being translated into, and I would need to pay another 9€ to complete the translation in progress. Very misleading indeed, I don't recommend it unless you have €€ available for it.

paragraphebooks

Excellent app, and even better customer service. The app performs exactly as described, providing translation of your Shopify webpage in a simple and incredibly effective way. Was able to translate only the exact elements I needed to. Their customer service answered each of my queries within a day and solved each of my problems. Definitely recommend.

Porscia Yeganeh

Amazing app. A well setup to use auto translation to manual were you can easily fix it yourself to perfection
Their support team is absolutely excellent in prompt replies + resolutions, if any issues like I had . Just 1 area they need to better improve is, to have a better setup for the pages to translate. I give it 4.5 rating! Bravo!

Scilab Pro™

The App is great, our theme doesn't support the checkout page translate, but Translation Lab guides us to make the checkout page translated.
Support is fantastic, fast, we're free users.

MASKPROOF®

Best language manager APP ever! You can translate your store in your targeted languages by hand, or you can let the APP do the translation by a very accurate AI.

Super suggested!

Kita Sake

Fantastic app!. Great interface, very simple to use. Especially if you, like me, prefer to do your translations manually. The support team is also excellent. They helped me out with the setup of the app. Highly recommended!.

EV DOC

Easy to use, free, great support and most importantly: native Shopify translation features. What else can you want? 5 stars!

Marmello Driatti

Best choice hands down, I've tried several of them and was overly impressed with this one, glad I found the right app!

Blue Lights Blockers

This app is amazing! It is so easy to use, the price is great and the support team is so quick to reply and super helpful. My theme needed the switcher put in a specific location and they quickly sorted that for me also. It took me a while to decide which app to use and I am so happy I chose this one in the end. Highly recommend this app!

Digi-Trash

Best support team I've experienced in recent years. Answers will be answered within 24 hours and the problems will be solved immediately. We can recommend this to everyone!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16