T Lab ‑ AI Language Translate

Multi Language Translation & Multi Currency - BF 30% OFF!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BIKERS OUTLET

Location Slovenia

Superb app, very transparent and easy to find missing text for translations. Would recommend to everyone. It saves you a lot of time.

Erarto

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app 1 day

Customer support is perfect. Answered all the questions in several minutes and helped me with everything. The app is also nice and user-friendly.

Amberz

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I was struggling with a translation issue for a week. I contacted the T Lab and got response very quickly. The problem was solved in a couple of minutes and the service was clear and very friendly.

Claytime Tools

Location Greece

This is the best translation app I have used so far. I am translating manually because automatic translation, as with every other app, leaves a lot to be desired, but this app is easy to use, neat and straightforward. Customer support is amazing, I had trouble including hyperlinks in my translations and I got immediate and very effective help. I will be sticking with this one for the foreseeable future!

J.I.S

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 month

Gotta give it to the support team, the feedback came in FAST and accurate. This really helped A LOT, good work mate!

jinpero-shop

Location Switzerland

The support is amazing. they are super competent and helped me immediatly. Great app for free and also the paid plans are super cheap for the value they give.

SOLESTAR - The Sole of Sports

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great support, fast and always reliable.!! 10/10 can only reccomend their AI translations as well!!!

Nick Cabana

Location Sweden

Great service. I like the chat support and they helped me fix stuff that also was other apps faults. all good!

Drink 124

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 years

Excellent service. We installed T Lab ‑ AI Language Translate and had the website translated in more than one language easily.

PerfumesFriend

Location Italy

Best support ever! They contact and follow up with you to solve your problems efficiently, even with the help of detailed videos in which they explain how to solve your problem. Really very good!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 87 88