Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

by Sherpas Design

Translate your store and sell in multiple languages!

SB Sublim

Good, fast and great support! It would be great to add a search bar to the metafields translation for advanced custom fields.

Atelier Rebul

I enjoy working with TL because it is very simple and straight-forward. For the Customer Service alone this app would be worth it. Recommend it 10/10

www.predireparis.eu

I have a multilanguage webshop on Shopify and Translation Lab is really helpful. You can translate basically everything and even modify if you're not happy with the translation. I had a problem translating the notifications section, and the creators (Sherpas Design) helped me out in just under 5 minutes!! So easy, useful, helpful and FREE! I truly do recommend this app. :)

Phia

Translation Lab works very well and the support is helpful if there are any problems. Highly recommend.

Discexpress

Good and easy translation. Helped us a lot to reach more markets!
Fast and good support as well when I had problem.
I do recommend it.

feriya-store

I Sent one mail and enjoy for a costumize my button exactly as i want remotely!
Wow amazing service, Very quick!!! Thanks!

niliva

Hello! I had some issues to set the switcher position on my desing to make it responsive on mobile devices. Max from the customer service connected to my account within the same day I wrote them and provided me solutions. He addapted the the position switcher for mobile devices to my design and I'm supper happy with the results! I did not start translating yet but the interface looks super friendly and easy to use. Also I really like the fact that you can slowly translate your site and check the results via URL before publishing the language in your site. Overall...super happy so far.

Gears Canada

I am using this app to translate my store from English to French. I like how it adds a feature to my website whereby the language changes automatically based on the browser's default language. However, there is a huge drawback to this feature. For example, if the default language of the customer's browser is English but the customer prefers to view the site in French they are unable to do so. If the customer attempts to manually change the language to French using the language selector dropdown the app automatically redirects them back to the English site. I like the auto-translate feature of this app and am finding it to be more accurate than others on the market. I also like the user-friendliness of this app. Finally, I like the fact that it installs natively on Shopify without modifying the theme code. If the issue with the automatic language selection can be resolved I would give this app 5 stars. UPDATE: The team at Sherpas Design resolved the issue - turns out it was due to conflicting code on my theme, so it was no fault of the app. 5 stars from me!

SOHUU.FR

App very easy to use, I highly recommend !
The customer service is also very helpful and quick to respond !

chilli vanilli swimwear

Very powerful app which is easy to use at the same time. The support team is very helpful and fast to respond. I see no downside using this app. Five stars it is!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35