Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

by Sherpas Design

Translate your store and sell in multiple languages!

souslecharme

Very easy to use and very quick response of customer service.
Although it is not totally free if you need more translation of characters, It charge reasonably.

MOYU Notebooks

The support is really good. Very friendly and helped me a lot with the questions I had. The translation is also very fast and easy to use.

UTOPIA

I had some uncertainty with the translation import functionality. Asked the support, response was immediate. Love this app.

Floraletica

This app is really wonderful. It is quite a lot of fun to use and it is easy to translate and make changes to things, especially in the Rich Text Editor. I really love it, and I would recommend it to anyone. Support is amazing, friendly and professional. I will not use any other translating app for any of my stores.

Dandelion of dreams

I'm using the app on my webshop and it is working pretty well. The most important is the service I've got when something went wrong. The guys were amazing, fixed the problem immediately, and recorded a video with detailed explanations. I could warmly recommend it.

CanEmpire

The customer service is really good, replies fast & every time I encounter a problem, they solve it fast. Great app!

Pleated

Works really great. And their costumer support is amazing and very helpfull.
It is really easy to work with and the AI is amazing!

SkinsComfort

I deleted a theme where i automated the translation. I was just testing it out. Now my credits are gone...

ETNA DESIGN

Great app! Recommend for someone who does not have big budget for translations and the site does not contain too much text - you can translate the text in very easy/fast way! If you have the text already translated - you can very easily copy paste it in the text box.
I had some issues finding some sections of website to translate, but the costumer service was SO FAST and helpful / so I was able to fix everything in super speed! They explained everything in such a manner, that I have no more issues finding the text that I wish to translate! They even did some editing in code - fixing an issue I was facing! (Shopify support instead recommended me to contact a PAID Shopify expert to fix this issue, but T Lab did it for me for free).
The app is very easy to use and navigate. It also provides some free word translations (10k per month I guess).
Recommend, recommend, recommend!

onlinemarkat Jordan

great and easy to use, also the customer support is super ! thank you so much for the export and import feature that saved our time

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48