Translation Lab

Translation Lab

by Sherpas Design

Translate your store and sell in multiple languages!

Swiss Selected

Works perfectly and has an amazing support. It is really well integrated with shopify and it's very easy to do automatic translations.

Lulo Organic Skincare

I tested 3 translation apps before deciding. The other two were 10x more expensive basically because they do everything for you and have a better interface. But honestly, after seeing what I get with TranslationLab, I can't justify paying for the other ones. Yes, there is more work involved because you have to do some things manually (especially with the free version), but it is totally worth it. The cherry on top was the great customer service, they not only answered all my questions but also went beyond by accessing my store and fixing what I couldn't fix.

AYANI

Totally recommend! Amazing service, incredibly helpful team! It has all the functionalities necessary for a smooth translation of my website <3

Cosho & Co.

Of the several translation apps I tried Translation Lab had the most straight forward and visually pleasing interface. Manual translation option did the job on my site perfectly. The only issue I had was of my own making, the guys in Support helped me fix it within minutes. Great app, great service, definitely recommend!

Teteue

I was looking for free app that can help me translate my products description to different languages. I like that Translation Lab has easy navigation and lets you do simple things for free, which is great. The most important is that they have very fast and friendly customer support, that was a very important factory for me, when I was choosing the app. Thanks for great app and service!

luli-fama-eu

We are using this app to add languages to our shop. It is very easy to use and has very fast and friendly and thorough support.

Alma Swimwear

Excellent app, worth the price. Sometime it may be tricky when using with other apps like Easytabs. It shows the translated page in the html format and this a little bit confusing. Once you get it, it is fine. Support is also excellent and fast.

Kinz Kanaan ApS

It is a big job to translate an extensive site, but Translation Lab made it manageable with a well constructed interface.
Very happy with the result.

Fragrance Centre

They've been very helpful
Their app is working just perfectly!
We had a few minor issues and Millen was on the case since the start, she is a gem. Their support is just outstanding.
I highly recommend them
Also, I recommend their other app Whatshare which is just amazing, we have it on both websites, thanks to Rado
Again thank you and looking forward to working with them.

CALABRUNE

They helped us a lot in implementing the translation. Great service, I recommend translation lab for sure !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8