T Lab ‑ AI Language Translate

Multi Language Translation & Multi Currency - Sell Globally

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Urtopia (DE)

Location Hong Kong SAR

This plugin is too easy to use, when you encounter problems to find customer service, they will actively and patiently reply.

SUPERFAST

Location South Korea

I am using this app for both translation and Currency switcher.
At first, my website is pretty much tough circumstance. Unavailable Shopify payments, Fixed Currency at local, language contents of my theme massed up with other apps I had tried, failed and deleted... Finally everything ends up properly working. And I got new currency switcher that placed a special position and simply designed as I asked for.
Great online chat support, quick and really persistent for customer's need.
I sincerely appreciate. This app and the team are very much trustworthy.

Topmarket123.com

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very good support and help ! I recommand for translation.... I had a problem and was solved fast. Thanks

Les Fines Lames

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is great. Also, we had a big problem with the translation because of our Markets settings and after some emails with their support (Dimitar is without a doubt the most efficient support we had to deal with) they found a solution to our problem. We recommand the app.

Home Gym Nation

Time spent using app About 1 month

Good customer service. They help me with an app that was not supporting the multi-language feature in Shopify.

Democratique Socks

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super fed app der gøre meget af arbejdet for dig. Havde enkelte spørgsmål, og indenfor 3 minutter havde jeg svar fra support. TAK!

mad-in-italy

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Absolutely the best APP ever used for translation.
Not to mention real time almost 5-star customer support!
Can't recommend enough! Go for it...

CYCLITE

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The best translation app we have used so far.
Once you understood the principle, its super easy to translate parts of your website manually or automatically. Additionally the support is amazing. Haven't had such a great service in a long time (including support from their front end developers, for some custom integration). We are very happy to have decided for this app, after having tested others before.
I can therefore highly recommend TLab

Bikerringshop

Location Thailand
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app for a while and it's great and help me translate to many language, just check good looking translation on my shop https://www.bikerringshop.com/es

Mandarina Beach

Location Switzerland

Customer service is fantastic. Tech support took the time to perfect my site's integration with the app. Thank you very much