Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

by Sherpas Design

Translate your store and sell in multiple languages!

Grizzy wear

Translation Lab App is absolutely great! It's intuitive, it's easy to use, the integration with the Theme is flawless, the Support is great (thank you, Max!). It's just a perfect example how a Shopify App should work. I've used it to translate our website in 2 more languages and just couldn't wish more.

johnvarpresets

Great app to translate your website content with very useful features, such as automatic translate and browser language detection! I am very satisfied with the support team as well!

Kendama-Senses

The app made it so easy to translate my Dutch store into both English and German. Besides, support responded super quickly and worked for me to customize and integrate the details of it perfectly on my site. The AI translation saves a lot of time and I only had to go through the text to correct it, because AI isn't perfect of course. I only purchased 10$ of credits so I could keep using the AI, but spending such a little amount for saving so much time was not even an option. Thanks Max and the Developer for being so delightfully helpful.

American Food Market

Absolutely recommendable. This app works great. The prices are more than fair and the support is just excellent. Thank you for making our store multilingual in a simple way!

Téléphone Intraçable

Good app, and the customer service is great. It really helped me in translating my store into a new language and the customer support was there as soon as I needed some help. I highly recommend.

Sabors de València

I translated my website with this app and I am really happy. It is quite intuitive and the auto-translate works well, you need to check the translations but like with any other. I also had a request to do to the translation lab team and he solve it really fast and help me a lot!! Absolutely recommendable!!

More Than Beauty

I am enjoying the app and we are very happy with customer support when needed. I would definitely recommend it to others.

www.wemerse.ch

Amazing customer service!! They really helped me a lot!! Sent me a video to describe it more specifically and it was easy to make all changes I was wondering about.

Eskar

Customer service is amical and very quick to respond, honestly I'm amazed the app is free, fit exactly what my website needs

Tricity Shopping

I used this App to translate English to my native Greek. It worked like a charm without involving me too much, the company has an excellent record for product support and Max the product support officer has gone out of his way to assist me in the many questions I threw at him, We communicated by Voice and by Mail. Thank you Translations Lab. Thank you Max