Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

by Sherpas Design

Translate your store and sell in multiple languages!

Tricity Shopping

I used this App to translate English to my native Greek. It worked like a charm without involving me too much, the company has an excellent record for product support and Max the product support officer has gone out of his way to assist me in the many questions I threw at him, We communicated by Voice and by Mail. Thank you Translations Lab. Thank you Max

AFTER Beach

This app is very easy to use and free. If you want more words, this app is very economic, also if you need only one language. Of course, you will need to translate better with a good freelancer but all apps run on this way. Mail exchanges are fast if you need some help (in english). The best app language for very small business!

SURFMORY SHOP

Had some issues finding where to translate the homepage, contacted the support desk and the solved it very fast and explaining how to do it really easy. Awesome customer service! We highly recommend this app. Thanks

Sā Jiāo Girl©

Excellent customer service. I needed help moving drop-down to header and I wanted flags for language options. Fast and polite service. And the translation app is easy to use. I recommend it.

Two Made One

Look no further, this app has everything you can wish for! Thank you so much for the amazing support team as well!

Ole Food Market

I have used Translation Lab to translate my web into different languages and it works great. Had a couple of issues that were super quickly solved by the support team. Great discovery!

Fortienda

Works amazing plus the support responds in under 24 hrs. I'll definitely use it again for other languages.

Mashii

Amazing support, helped with an issue as soon as we went live that wasn't even related to them. App is fantastic too for Arabic language. I would not hesitate to recommended it.

Green People Society

Excellent app which makes precise ai translations and great support. Max responded to me immediately and helped customize the language switcher to my specific premium theme!

Dref Wen

The app itself is an amazing solution that gives you full control over the customisation of your languages and while I didn't use the AI feature I did test it for accuracy and it performed excellently. Miraculously, the customer support is even better than the app. Max and the developers instantly solved in queries I had with no fuss at all. Would highly recommend this app to anyone who needs to integrate a new language to their store. Thanks!