4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its flawless functionality, ease of use, and seamless theme integration. It's ideal for businesses requiring detailed product images, offering a customizable zoom feature and image protection. The app is mobile-friendly, affordable, and allows adjustable magnification levels. Merchants praise the customer support for their efficient problem-solving. Many report an increase in conversions and sales, and an enhanced professional appearance of their stores.

November 26, 2016

Amazing. This was somehow exactly what I was looking for.

Winter Warehouse
January 3, 2021

My website only magnified the first image, and I contacted their support. It was fixed in ~15 mins! This is my email to them... "Holy smokes! That's fast! I was checking out my site after sending the ticket, and noticed it was working on all images. I thought I was maybe mistaken and considered closing the support ticket. Obviously you had already fixed it! That is a new record. Thanks again Ricardo.

Jeepify.me
September 18, 2016

Great app, very easy to install and use, and it does exactly what it says!
And special praise for the great and extremely fast support from the developer team, who helped me solve some compatibility issues in minutes!

Lemichebarcelona
Spain
January 4, 2016

Excellent! Works so smooth and clean. Cheap!

Menz Menzy
Japan
December 29, 2016

Very very useful app. If you have any images on your store at all then you have to have this app. Really first rate.

Cairn Broome
May 17, 2017

Excelente e acessível produto. Fácil de configurar e parece ótimo no site.
realmente xelente para quem usa temas sem zoom ,testei varios e considero este o melhor

Lingerie Ponto Com
Brazil
May 24, 2016

I found a good one! And you folks know how hard that can be.

I discovered this app when I changed templates. It seems in Shopify that either you have a Magnifier or a Lightbox for your images.

Anyway, here are some of the goodies:

+ Magnifier glass is tiny or huge - round or square.
+ Small images and NOW big images are zoomed.
+ Lightbox Effect Included. This was a nice surprise to have both.
+ Mobile Magnifier is now enabled.
+ Mobile Tooltip tells customers how to zoom in. Just type in your phrase.
+ Extra customization with CSS/JSON for the techy types if desired.

Customer service has been timely and effective. The price is affordable. I think this one belongs in the toolbox.

Mtamgll
December 6, 2020

I am so glad this app is affordable! Just installed and its wonderful. Works great with Mobile devices, really like the way it enhances all my products. I would highly recommend.

Lori Jean Apparel
January 2, 2016

A really great App definitely worth the cost

Chichause
August 22, 2016

Useful for any kind of online stores with hi-res product photos
Customer support is super prompt and helpful too!

Heroaudio