4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its flawless functionality, ease of use, and seamless theme integration. It's ideal for businesses requiring detailed product images, offering a customizable zoom feature and image protection. The app is mobile-friendly, affordable, and allows adjustable magnification levels. Merchants praise the customer support for their efficient problem-solving. Many report an increase in conversions and sales, and an enhanced professional appearance of their stores.

March 6, 2016

Looks Good on the site. Will keep it on my website and has no problems.

Www Shoperotica Co Uk
Edited April 20, 2016

It's super easy to install and personalise.
The lack of a star is due to the mobile experience. As of now, I have to click on the image, which then turns a bit grey, and then I have to click again to begin to zoom. It is a bit counter intuitive and to make sure that users are not confused (because of the color change) I disabled the mobile zoom experience.

EDIT:
Few hours after posting my review, not only did they contact me, but had fixed the problem. I went from giving 4 to 5 stars for that. Great job!

Bertoni
Denmark
April 27, 2018

I just recently installed this app but so far... I love it!!

Graphics Inspire
October 4, 2015

Works like a charm, looks amazing, and is affordable. Better than it's competitors.

Myameri
Edited September 24, 2018

This app is fantastic! It was very simple to install (one click). It fit seamlessly with our theme and improved the look of our products by allowing the images to be magnified... which made everything appear more professional in our opinion. A+! A definite top app choice. HeartfulTouchDesigns.com

HeartfulTouchDesigns
August 16, 2018

Exactly what I was looking for to increase the customer experience on my new website: www.hughmcelvanna.com
I loaded the website with pictures but was looking for a tool so customers could look even closer at the quality and colours available, this tool is the one i went for with no regrets, fantastic and so easy added to your Shopify site.

Hugh Mcelvanna
January 15, 2021

It's an excellent app...Efficiency 100%...I have been using this app since i created the store. I am loving it

Exotic Asian
Cambodia
April 3, 2017

I love how the magnifier app just zooms right into the beauty of my semi precious jewellery and brings it so much clarity! Thanks so much!

Pebbly Precious
September 2, 2016

The app is excellent it amplifies the image without blurring. Having a fine jewelry store my customers demand to see details in my pieces and this app does the trick A+.

Costarelli
July 14, 2018

Great app!!! Can give very good product's details.Thank you!

Curiudo