4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its flawless image magnification feature, enhancing customer's visual experience and product detail viewing. It offers customization for magnification level and visual quality, and is praised for its quick performance and seamless integration. The support team is noted for their prompt and helpful responses. Many merchants consider it a game changer for improving their store's aesthetics and quality. It's seen as affordable and valuable, positively impacting customer experience and conversions.

June 14, 2019

Cool app because it allows to increase the image in certain parts to see the details, not the whole image. I was having a hard time because of my theme, but Laura Moreno from Code Black Belt Product Support Team quickly solved the problem. Thank you all.

Terratejo
Portugal
September 6, 2019

Immediately after installing the app, I tested it and it worked PERFECTLY. I especially like the measurement bar to enhance the lens' size to see over a finger. This app is Very easy to use and all you have to do is install it and it is operational just like that. No adding code to "product.liquids" or anything of that sort. Great app to have hands down for image zoom, if your theme doesn't have it pre-built.

Firepits and Selbat USA
October 19, 2018

App works great on our site... Excellent customer service team! Price is definitely fair, I would highly recommend!

intenslysimple
March 10, 2016

Works brilliantly. I had a slight problem at first with the code on my site, so the developers on the app fixed it all for me. Very much so pleased.

247 Fitness
February 4, 2018

Works well as expected. There's a nice selection of tools and options that you can use and the app itself makes it very easy to play around with various types of zoom. Would definitely recommend it !

Stellar Timepieces
July 1, 2016

This app is a must have if you are selling any kind of product on Shopify. The setup was easy and I'm using it for my vape/ecigarette shop, www.freshvaper.com. Plus it's only $1.99 a month!

Keylink Solutions
January 13, 2017

Great application to make your product pages look better!

Atbernard
France
June 8, 2020

I totally love the app. It works great with my images! Kudos to you guys!

Inspired Health
June 2, 2016

Great Support Service! Mike did a great job in troubleshooting. Really impressed.

Sburnwal
India
August 1, 2016

Very useful. Works as advertised.

Construction Shopper