4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance product visuals through precise and customizable image magnification. It's praised for its easy installation, compatibility with various themes, and no impact on store speed. It's particularly useful for stores selling detailed or intricately designed products. Many appreciate its affordability, professional appearance, and responsive customer service. Its ease of use is also commended, making it suitable for non-technical merchants.

July 28, 2022

I recently updated my theme. The products I sell have gorgeous packaging I want my customers to be able to examine and admire. Some of my products have multiple images and my magnifier was not allowing the arrows to function in order to scroll through the next image. I wrote them and they responded quickly, added a snippet of code and voila! My magnifier and my scroll arrows work perfectly. Thanks guys! Hilghly recommend.

Hampton Court Essential Luxuries & The Lavender Shop
Over 5 years using the app
March 19, 2017

Customer service is fantastic, a 3 minute fix from email to fix even on SUNDAY!
Thanks Love it works killer!

Bluefishfinder Com
Over 5 years using the app
April 1, 2016

I think the app is great, it looks cool, does a great job and is easy to install. The one small hiccup I had was that it seems to have issues now and again recognising my featured image HOWEVER before I could even approach the developers about this they had emailed me to say they had spotted the problem and wanted to get it fixed. What preceded was superb customer service as Frank patiently worked on making it work exactly as it wanted it to.
Speedy, patient and clearly amazing service. I highly recommend!

Woolandwater
Netherlands
Almost 5 years using the app
June 11, 2019

i am using since a year it is a good application and i am strongly recommending it to all. Magnifier is very good

Sloka Online
India
Almost 5 years using the app
September 27, 2017

I love this app! The customer service is great and they were very quick with assisting me with any concerns I had. 5 Stars for sure

Jaime Home
May 23, 2016

Magnifier works very nicely, let's our clients view are cigars in greater detail. We are extremely happy with the product.

Covadonga Cigars Inc
September 30, 2018

This is what i need and what i use in my store.
this zooming lens gives a true details like pro stores and works well on mobile too.
thanks a lot

beautyleesh.com
Kuwait
August 22, 2016

Useful for any kind of online stores with hi-res product photos
Customer support is super prompt and helpful too!

Heroaudio
Hong Kong SAR
May 13, 2016

Great app, super easy installation and fantastic customer support. I have been thinking of adding an image magnifier for months and was intimidated aout getting it to work. CodeBlackBelt made it super easy. Thanks, guys!

Chloesofcaptiva
November 21, 2016

It helps show a lot of the detail

Jentou