4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its flawless functionality, ease of use, and seamless theme integration. It's ideal for businesses requiring detailed product images, offering a customizable zoom feature and image protection. The app is mobile-friendly, affordable, and allows adjustable magnification levels. Merchants praise the customer support for their efficient problem-solving. Many report an increase in conversions and sales, and an enhanced professional appearance of their stores.

May 5, 2022

Great support and great app. The magnifier zoom truly increases the professional aesthetic of my store.

NAMASTE FASHION
2 days using the app
StoreBricks replied May 5, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind comments about the app and our support team.😊It makes us happy that our app proves valuable for you and your business. Thanks for trusting us and for the lovely five stars.⭐

All the best,
The Support Team.

August 1, 2020

Yes, yes, and yes. Once again, Code Black Belt has come up with a very useful tool for my site. Great job guys! Thank you for all of the work you do and for your fantastic customer support.

Practice Empathy
2 days using the app
June 12, 2019

Looked at all of the popular zoom apps. This by far had the best user experience on desktop and mobile.

Titanium Car Parts
May 9, 2019

So far the app seems great! Easy to set up literally no work required what so ever really recommend this app.

IntegerOne
April 22, 2019

This App was highly recommended and WOW we were all impressed! This was so easy to use and right away all of our product images were effected. Each image now can be seen with the magnifier zoom or we did also enable the click the image to enlarge feature (may not be called that) but it worked! Now customer can see our new line of bow ties and bandanas at full view and not some tiny 600 x 300 pixel size...Great customer service too!

Hunter K9 Gear
May 7, 2019

It does the trick and is super easy to install (one click). It's a bit less intuitive on the mobile version (meaning you have to know to swipe on the image for the magnifier to activate), They do offer you a way to leave a message for your customer explaining that you need to swipe...but the placement of that message is right on top of your image, so it defeats the purpose. That's the only drawback, But you can't beat it for the price and what it does. They also sent me a checking-in email and verified that the app was working... which says a lot about their customer service. If I could give it 4.5 stars I would for the mobile reason explained above, but since I can't, I'll round up for the Customer Service.

Josh Bach
StoreBricks replied May 8, 2019

Thank you very much for your positive review and feedback. We really appreciate it.

Cool Image Magnifier displays a magnifying glass when the mouse is over the product images.

However, on mobile devices there's no such thing as a mouse, so it's difficult to mimic the same behaviour.

On mobile devices, the magnifying glass is displayed when the user drags their finger over the image.

Given that there is no mouse functionality on mobile devices, having our app enabled as well as the ability to scroll the screen with your finger may interfere with the mobile gestures used for navigation, so we decided to show the loupe only when the centre of the image is tapped.

Please refer to our app documentation for further details https://docs.codeblackbelt.com/article/62-how-does-the-zoom-work-on-mobile

May 23, 2016

The app is really easy to instal and works great! You can set up the magnifing lense either round or square. I chose square because it worked better with our layout. You can also set up the zoom values as large or small as you want depending on the quality of your photos.

Anaromerocollection
Portugal
About 20 hours using the app
March 17, 2017

Amazing, now our customers can zoom in and see product details magnified! Excellent too!

Little Miss Tennis
About 18 hours using the app
June 14, 2020

Super easy to install and set up. Has only what I need and nothing else. Functions perfectly so far and is very reasonably priced.

HENNY FAIRE Co.
About 7 hours using the app
October 17, 2020

I just got this app and so far it looks great. Loaded quickly with no problems. I will update on how my customers react to it soon. I have to say that this company has the best customer service EVER. I wanted to change a font color and sent a request. I expected to hear from them next week. It was done within 30 minutes...twice! I am going to go look at their other apps, just because. Wow!

Yourgreatfinds