Reviews (399)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its flawless functionality, ease of use, and seamless theme integration. It's ideal for businesses requiring detailed product images, offering a customizable zoom feature and image protection. The app is mobile-friendly, affordable, and allows adjustable magnification levels. Merchants praise the customer support for their efficient problem-solving. Many report an increase in conversions and sales, and an enhanced professional appearance of their stores.

November 14, 2016

Exactly what I was looking for! Finally a magnifier that works on multiple images! No code needed! Amazing!

Leo Clive
About 3 years using the app
June 18, 2016

Yes, I would recommend it to a friend.

Smashing Stained Glass
About 3 years using the app
December 1, 2016

I love this orbital form better than the square; it gives it a more unique, authentic look. Thanks Frank with support for your speedy service.

Cinderella Designers
April 27, 2023

Funciona muito bem, recomendo.
Usei por mais de ano e nunca tive problemas, removi só pq alterei o tema da loja, mas talvez eu volte a usar.

Adriana Kavietz
Brazil
December 3, 2017

great app. we have been using it for a while now on www.blackbeltshop.us

Blackbeltshop
January 23, 2017

Love this, really looks great, easy to install and great support

The Grand House Uk
August 3, 2016

Simply excellent! Simple to set up, great functionality, works brilliantly.

Esca Draft
May 4, 2019

Like this app. Super easy to install and use! Highly recommended! We sell fine art and this tool gives our customers more confidence to buy online!

C & D Gifts Native American Art
May 27, 2020

Easy to use and reliable. I'm using the app since more than 12 months and can really recommend the app.

Blanda Beauty
Germany
September 27, 2017

I love this app! The customer service is great and they were very quick with assisting me with any concerns I had. 5 Stars for sure

Jaime Home