Easy Country Blocker

Easy Country Blocker

by ZendApps

Block or redirect unwanted visitors accessing your store

Wonder Hippie Store

After I unistalled this app because I can't whitelist for admin account, I still have blocked from my store. Where do I have to remove your code from my theme ?????

April 9, 2020

Apologies for the inconvenience that happened to you.

It could take some time to remove app settings because setting saved cache memory in the server so take few minutes to revert settings after the uninstalled.

Also, If you want to remove our code from theme then use the following steps:

Also, we have automatically remove code from theme settings in the Theme Settings menu.

If you are still to remove code in your theme then please contact our customer support team, our team will happy to help you.

We have two settings in the app which you can use to view your store if you are in the blocked list:
1) WhiteList IP - Add your IP to show your store
2) Password Protection - Create a password to unblock your store

I suggest you please install the app again, Our team will help you to set up the app in your store.

Customer satisfaction is our top priority so please give us a chance to prove and make you happy. Thank you!

Lost In Sound Detroit

This app is not worth a nickel.
Does not block a country that I paid to block
I would like my money back for all the months of jacking my money from me for nothing
DO NOT PAY FOR THIS

September 12, 2019

This is an unfortunate misunderstanding.we had given to support 15 times and provide tested GIF images(which was blocking China and US country visitors successfully), that our easy country blocker app was working as expected on your store, and you always reported Google Analytics OR Shopify Analytics report, we have already notified you, also added this note in the app. (Please take note that visitor first visits your store and then we block the visitors, In this process, your Google Analytics OR Shopify Analytics started recording your visitors. We recommend you that please ignore Shopify OR Google Analytics records.)

If you are willing to give Easy Country Blocker another chance, I would be happy to help you with any problem you have.

HYVE Beauty

When the app stops working your site will stop working also. The app does not remove the code from your site causing nothing but issues.
Big fail!

Dawes Devices by 3 Bar Racing Inc.

Don't believe the reviews; this app does NOT work. Set it up and paid after the trial expired. Within a day I had three orders from countries I had "blocked". Tested 10 countries using a VPN and it does nothing.

March 30, 2019

We're so sorry to hear you're having trouble! If you're willing to reinstall, we'd be happy to get you the help you need. We've sent you an email with more information. Hope to hear from you soon.
We can promise that the situation is handled and truly hope you will give us a chance to change ...

LEDD Empowered Inc.

I have downloaded this app, downloaded VPN --> tested and.. it failed.

This app does nothing : please provide a video proof that it works at least or you guys need to do something to prove that it works.!

Ink Rags Couture

I was very happy with the app, blocked all VPN and all of East Asia, until I received a message from someone in China from my Contact Us page. I've asked for support twice, the first time they were curt and dismissive, and the second time no response.

Fluffy Layers