Multi Country Pricing

Multi Country Pricing

$29/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
March 11, 2020

The app is very easy to use and a great solution for setting up a variety of pricing in different countries. I had one question and customer service (Yash) was able to answer it quickly and effectively. I highly recommend it!

BlushBee Apparel
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited March 10, 2020

This is the only app on Shopify that can provide this super valuable function, and it's absolutely wonderful. It is easy to use, intuitive, has all the functionality that you need. The team behind it are extremely helpful, I've found the customer service to be perfect too. Once it was set up, Yash showed me everything I needed to know, he was very clear, friendly and knowledgable. I'd recommend this to anyone who needs it. Amazing!

Anton Thomas Art
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 4, 2020

The App was easy to install and the setup was done by the support team based my request. Overall the app works fine and the support guys (Darshit Yash) are very helpful.

Murmur
Romania
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 4, 2020

I have tried multiple apps in the app store and this is the ONLY app that is able to solve my multi currency issues. Yash even did video call with me explaining how to use the app and what to look out for. Thank you for the great app! Hope you can add new exciting features in the future

August Berg
Singapore
Time spent using app: 24 days
February 28, 2020

I really loves this app. Just started using it and the support from the tech team and was really quick and appropriate. Mr. Yash even guided me in using the application in a better way and assisted me in updating all the prices and products.
Maybe because of heavy work load it took 2-3 days to install the application on my store but in compensation they extended the trial period for one more day. Highly recommended app for all those who are selling their product in different countries.

theteasense
India
Time spent using app: 20 days
February 26, 2020

Amazing App
it helped me alot in my business as i always wanted this kind of App to change pricing for different regions. one of your executive (Yash) he was very helpful to me understanding your application as well as using it.

THE REAL WOMAN.
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 20, 2020

Very flexible, easy to operate, resolves a lot of issues for me in terms of multi currency pricing. I did not see any other application as good as this. The support provided by the the team & specifically by Yash was excellent.

Brandsoless
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 19, 2020

Very helpful and useful app. I have dealt with Yash Patel and he was also very helpful to resolve some issues and help me to understand how to use the app.

Queen of Ants
Time spent using app: 11 days
February 17, 2020

Pretty good and convenience app.
Thank you Yash!

The Tapping Tapir Sdn Bhd
Malaysia
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 13, 2020

Darshit/Yash has been excellent help and this app works perfectly. Customer Service great and they will make sure everything is in perfect order for prices to show correctly in every country that I'm operating in.

nextCIGAR