Multi Country Pricing

Multi Country Pricing

$29/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
December 11, 2019

This app has helped us saved tons of cost. Yash from their product team has helped us tremendously in setting up the app as well. Now, we are able to use an app to sell in multiple currency without paying more for multiple shopify accounts.

X-mini
Singapore
December 2, 2019

I have used this app for 3+ years. It is the only app of its kind available to Shopify stores. It helps avoid the trouble of managing multiple stores for multiple countries. The tech support team is super responsive and helpful. I have worked with Ravi, Reshma, and most recently Yash. All of them have been great - responsive, patient and helpful, whether through emails or calls. This is a very solid and helpful app that you definitely need to try out if you are dealing with more than one country / currency. Fully recommended!

Ajuvia Life Sciences / Perspectis, Inc.
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 25, 2019

The multi currency app is very easy and user friendly. The team has set up the app for us and rest is all super simple. Yash Patel gave us a demo of the app and helped me with all the questions that I had very patiently. I would recommend this app to all the stores that need multi pricing for the products based on countries.

Ethique Chic
India
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 14, 2019

Really nice app, works perfectly. And very helpful Yash introducing demo. Thanks for all guys, I hope we can work together much longer.

Babau Barcelona
Spain
Edited November 11, 2019

Only App we have found which makes it possible to set different currencies for different countries. Very simple to use. Yash helped us set everything up. Ask for him and you will be given great support.

Fubuki
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited November 8, 2019

It worked out fine... The app works pretty good to set custom prices for different prices. The customer support was also pretty helpful - Yash was pretty good on the demo

Hey Harper
Germany
November 6, 2019

This app has solved our multicurrency problems, enabling us to charge different prices in different regions.

Yash helped us set up the app with little trouble.

Hook-Eze Pty Ltd
Singapore
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 31, 2019

The app works great. Their support team, especially Yash and Dimple help me set up the app in no time.

The Batik Movement
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 24, 2019

The App does exactly what I need. Very easy to use and they install it for you for free. Then I got a free demo call with Yash who showed me everything step by step. Great app and awesome support.

Nicole Ravachi Beauty
Colombia
Time spent using app: 26 days
Edited October 23, 2019

I REALLY GAVE THIS MY BEST SHOT.

THEY TRY AND MAKE YOUR GIVE THEM A 5 STAR REVIEW OF THE APP AFTER THE DEMO CHAT WHICH YASH CONDUCTS, DONT GET SUCKED IN.

THE IDEA IS GOOD
BUT THE APP IS NOT GOOD, TOO CLUNKY.
READ THE REAL REVIEWS

SUPPORT TAKES TOO LONG TO RESPOND

CHAT SUPPORT TAKES 30 MINUTES TO GET BACK TO EACH RESPONSE

MULTI CURRENCY LOADS IN THREE UNITS WHEN LOADING PAGE

TAKES 3-4 SECONDS AND WHEN CHANGING PRODUCT VARIATION ON PAGE IT TAKES ANOTHER 5 SECONDS

IT'S NOT INTEGRATED WITH PAYPAL SO EVEN IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER CURRENCY PAYPAL WILL SEND YOUR CUSTOMER WITH THE DEFAULT CURRENCY.

CURRENTLY ON MY PRODUCT LISTING PAGE SHOWS CORRECT PRICE BUT WHEN YOU LOAD THE DESCRIPTION PAGE ITS WRONG.

I TRIED FOR 2 DAYS NOW TO WORK WITH THESE GUYS BUT ITS NOT WORKING

SITES SPEED SLOWS DRAMATICALLY.

END USER EXPERIENCE ISNT GOOD

I WANT THEM TO REMOVE THE APP AND REFUND ME.
BETTER OFF BUILDING SITE IN ANOTHER CURRENCY AND GETTING ANOTHER SHOPIFY ACCOUNT AT A DISCOUNTED RATE
THIS IS A SUPER DISAPPOINTMENT.

shovava