Multi Country Pricing

Multi Country Pricing

$29/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
September 25, 2019

While the platform/interface was hard to use and didn't have a lot of instructions to guide you, the customer service was excellent and very quick. The best I've had so far with any shopify app. Yash was very attentive to my needs and quick to respond. He solved all of my problems on the spot!

ViajecitoPH
Philippines
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 25, 2019

After 10 days, the app still hasn't been installed. For some reason they had trouble receiving my email confirming the setup, and after some back and forth via email, I've decided to use a different app instead.

Not sure if it's a tactic to use up the free trial period, because I can't help but feel the stalling was deliberate. Anyway: wouldn't recommend based on the set up time.

MUTTS
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 9 days
MLVeda replied September 25, 2019

We are really sorry for the delay. It was a sort of miscommunication. We are happy to provide you the 45 days free trial period.
Waiting for your kind response...

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

Edited September 16, 2019

I have been using Multi Country Pricing App for past 3 months and the entire experience has been very smooth so far. The application does exactly what it is required to do in the cleanest and easiest possible way. The team is quite responsive and helpful too. Had been interacting with Yash and he was always able to sort out our queries and provide on the spot solutions. Shall definitely recommend the application to everyone looking to enhance their international reach.

Cotton Rack
India
Time spent using app: 12 months
August 30, 2019

The app is very useful, help to control product prices and show to customers different currency price, even by country what i added. Yash is very helpful as always and the app is working smoothly. Highly recommended and perfectly works with the multi currency checkout as well.

Opatra
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 26, 2019

The support team is active and very fast. The app works perfectly and with out any bugs. Special thanks to Reshma from the support team

Ave Maria / AVM
Colombia
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 22, 2019

Great app - finally we have a correct pricing in different coutnries. Thanks for your support Reshma and Ravi!

elline Switzerland
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 20, 2019

The team at MLVeda are very easy to work with and got the app configured for our store in no time. The app works as expected, allowing us to maintain specific set pricing for each region, and not solely relying on a simple exchange rate, allowing us to maximize revenues.

Smartliners
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited August 20, 2019

I was forever looking for a solution on how to use different currencies with different prices for different locations. I wanted a solution that automatically shows the home currency of wherever the client is based, which usually only is available when you have the shopify enterprise plan.

Then I found this app and it makes life so much easier, it comes with a cost, but it's worth it. One central app to manage all your currencies and different prices for different currencies. (e.g. selling a serum in the US for $100, and in Europe for 50 Euro).

Customer service is excellent! Quick and speedy response. Reshma was my contact and always helpful, we had a 15 mins onboarding call where she explained everything and even offered me other apps that are super helpful for my store.

Melanin Skin Food
South Africa
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 13, 2019

Excellent customer service however installing this app will mean you cannot use your Facebook Advertising - product feed. I would definitely re-install this app again if they have this fixed.

Ollie and Mia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 12, 2019

Everything is great!! Is easy to set up and the team help is better. you can schedule a call with them and they patiently explain you and answer all your questions specially Reshma attention. thank you !

SPLENDORE