Multi Country Pricing

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

$29/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ave Maria / AVM

Location Colombia

The support team is active and very fast. The app works perfectly and with out any bugs. Special thanks to Reshma from the support team

elline Switzerland

Location Switzerland

Great app - finally we have a correct pricing in different coutnries. Thanks for your support Reshma and Ravi!

Smartliners

Time spent using app About 2 years

The team at MLVeda are very easy to work with and got the app configured for our store in no time. The app works as expected, allowing us to maintain specific set pricing for each region, and not solely relying on a simple exchange rate, allowing us to maximize revenues.

Melanin Skin Food

Location South Africa

I was forever looking for a solution on how to use different currencies with different prices for different locations. I wanted a solution that automatically shows the home currency of wherever the client is based, which usually only is available when you have the shopify enterprise plan.

Then I found this app and it makes life so much easier, it comes with a cost, but it's worth it. One central app to manage all your currencies and different prices for different currencies. (e.g. selling a serum in the US for $100, and in Europe for 50 Euro).

Customer service is excellent! Quick and speedy response. Reshma was my contact and always helpful, we had a 15 mins onboarding call where she explained everything and even offered me other apps that are super helpful for my store.

Ollie and Mia

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent customer service however installing this app will mean you cannot use your Facebook Advertising - product feed. I would definitely re-install this app again if they have this fixed.

SPLENDORE

Location Mexico

Everything is great!! Is easy to set up and the team help is better. you can schedule a call with them and they patiently explain you and answer all your questions specially Reshma attention. thank you !

imexlasers

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Good support & easily reachable! They solved each & every issue we had while using the app. Highly recommended!

severenature

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

this demo was helpful and the app is great. Will recommend for every store. Helps with multi countries

HRH Joaillerie

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great customer service very reactive and got all the answers to my questions thank you Yash! Definitely recommend the app

MacPower Group Inc

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I just received a demo from Reshma Bhagwani and she was very helpful and the demo itself was quick. They've been working behind the scenes to set up the app for me. So far it's been worth it.