4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing international shopping by displaying prices in the customer's currency. It's easy to use, install, and offers features like market setting and price translation. Despite occasional glitches, the customer support team is praised for their prompt and knowledgeable help. It's affordable and provides value, especially for setting specific pricing in different countries. Its consistent performance indicates reliability.

June 1, 2020

This is the only app I've come across to allow pricing in different currencies by country that carries the pricing through checkout. It is easy to use and shortly upon installing the app, I recieved a video demo from Yash who answered all my questions about how to use the app.

Team Plover
December 8, 2020

This is one of the only apps that I could find to accomplish what we needed. We were looking for an app that would enable us to offer different PRICES for different COUNTRIES in order to accommodate for differing GDPs. The app is a little confusing but they set it up for you on start. It can be finicky and customer service is by email only unless you can accommodate off-time calls. We had issues with it converting our prices twice but were able to fix that issue and it works. Again, it is one of the only apps with these features.

CMG, Inc.
August 6, 2021

Dank dieser App können wir in mehrere Länder verkaufen und individuell Preise festlegen. Es ist sehr einfach zu konfigurieren.

nextvital GmbH
Germany
September 7, 2018

The app has a very good customer support. They assisted me in setting up the app and even helped me how to use the app in the best way. Like setting the product prices inclusive of the shipping rates and offering free shipping internationally. My international abandoned checkouts have started reducing already!

Registration Mart
November 30, 2016

Does the job very well. And Amrish is our go to guy. Ask him anything and he will get it done in a jiffy. Thank you guys.

The Man Company
October 8, 2020

Its very simple and just the app that I needed to sell in different countries and different currencies

ICF Store
Switzerland
September 6, 2022

Great app backed with good customer service. Sonali from the MLVeda Support Team, is very knowledgable and helpful

Cool Beans Men's Health Underwear
Edited July 20, 2020

The Multi Country App is great. Mr Yash Patel explained me very well how the app works. Strongly recommended.

Silaiwali
April 4, 2019

Excellent app! Helped us a lot because shopify (for god knows what reason) does not offer a shopify payment in our country. MLVeda app gave us an option to show multi currency prices in our store. Yash from MLVeda was very helpful, even added us to the whatsapp. Support is excellent!

Waterdrop s.r.o.
Czechia
October 20, 2017

Tried it out for 4 months, had a lot of trouble with it switching values from day to day and lagging.

Bergwatches