Multi Country Pricing

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

$29/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

STUART CANTOR PHOTOGRAPHY

Location Australia

Great help getting started and video to explain app. Highly recommend. easy to use once explained.

IceLink

Great customer service - had a phone call with sharing screen with reshma and she was so patient and explained things to clearly - offered to make sure my apps are working with theres. did a demo and everything . super pleased with them

Doxology Goods

Location Indonesia

This app helps me to minimize the cost of setting up websites for other countries since I can set prices in multiple currencies at one website. Thank you Yash for helping me all the way to set up this app. You have been very helpful. And yes, this app is indeed amazing.

Waterdrop s.r.o.

Location Czechia

Excellent app! Helped us a lot because shopify (for god knows what reason) does not offer a shopify payment in our country. MLVeda app gave us an option to show multi currency prices in our store. Yash from MLVeda was very helpful, even added us to the whatsapp. Support is excellent!

ÁBBATTE

Location Spain
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

This app is always helpful for all the prices that I'm uploading for different countries. Sonali was very helpful, as always, and the app is working neatly.

March 26, 2019

We at MLVeda, thank you so much for using our Geo pricing app. It was our pleasure to assist you.
Wish you all the success for your venture. :)

~MLVeda Customer Relation Team.

Cassey Gan

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The support team has been very helpful and quick in answering all my questions. This app is extremely helpful for shops who want to sell at different prices in different countries!

March 14, 2019

Thank you for your positive review, this really helps us a lot to serve better.
Keep Rocking :)

~MLVeda Customer Relation Team

A Gecko And His Pj’s

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent Service. Reshma has been fantastic and answered all my questions. This app is a life saver as now I do not have to have two separate Shopify stores. Highly recommend all the MLveda apps.

March 14, 2019

Thank you for your amazing feedback. We are so happy that you find our apps much helpful.

~MLVeda Customer Relation Team

Funstonze

This app provides a good solution to offer prices in different currencies in different markets. I've had some issues but their support is responsive and tries to help and offer the best solutions for your needs.

March 11, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, wish you all the success.

Contact us anytime at support@mlveda.com, we would be happy to help.

~MLVeda Team.

ORMAN

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very helpful team that helped me get the app working fast, adjusting functions to current web page. Good selection of apps in general!

March 11, 2019

Thank you for your compliment, Happy to serve you. :)

~MLVeda Team

Canadian Pine Pollen Company

We used the App to set up currencies for Canada, US and EU and it is working fine for the products. I wish it could also change the currency at the checkout so that the buyer could check out seeing their own currency; (right now they see the conversion to Canadain funds before they and pay) otherwise this is working well for our needs tnx

March 5, 2019

Thank you for your precious review.
You can use the mCheckout app along with it for providing your customers checkout in their local currency.

~MLVeda Team.