Multi Country Pricing

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

$29/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

CowConnect

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 2 months

Perfect support by Reshma and a great working app. Highly recommendable! We can now set different prices for European countries from our single store!

Beauty Tofu - Green Beauty

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

It was a great service. Reshma and Radhesh helped me a lot. The product is amazing and it is so great to offer different product prices for different countries with our single store. Thank you so much team!

Laura Pereira

Location Brazil

I think the support is really good. Reshma was very friendly and solved my problems. With this app it is possible for me to add different pricing for each country.

u-Box Offroad

Time spent using app About 1 month

The pricing app can help us to set the price and manage the price for different country. Reshma help to install the app patiently and show us how to use the app.

Arro & Co

Location Estonia
Time spent using app About 3 years

Took time due to our choice of webshop theme, since MCP did not work on it at first. But communication was good and finally we made it to work. We have high hopes :)

Thread Origin

Location India

Hi,
We have been supported fully by Ms. Reshma to get this app workable for our store.

Till now it's responding good and we can add multi pricing on our products well and other locations customers can see the pricing visible in their own currency and also the currency checkout process.

Thanks a lot to Ms. Reshma and MLveds team and wish them more milestones to achieve.

Thread Origin Team.

Fiocconero

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 3 years

I installed the app to be able to address other countries. The support team was great and helped me with the setup, in particular reshma.

ZKAKA

App is very useful. Otherwise, it solves the problem of setting different price functions in different countries and realizes automatic switching function according to the country.

Radhesh Vayeda's technical support during the process is excellent!

EAZYFITGEAR

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is super easy and simple to use. I had quite a few questions but the quick customer support team answered them all instantly! Would absolutely recommend this app to anyone because it does truly bring in results. A big thanks to Radhesh and the rest of the team.

Footprints Forever

Location India

I just installed the app to help with sales internationally. The support team was amazing and especially Reshma, who called as soon as I had an issue. Mostly, it was pretty easy to do with a self-help video.. but she explained things so that i made the right choices when choosing how many countries to include etc. Would definitely recommend the team an app..

Best of luck to them..