Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Anchored Tees Shop

Finally a banner app that's easy to install, functional, and beautiful! The support is excellent, they helped me install a banner and create custom placement to work around my mobile menu. Perfect!

FitStyle.no

This is a verry nice app! Works verry fine and its better than many other apps does. You should try it!

Dermapaw

Love it! Excellent design, easy to use, and very effective. We were able to improve our average sale by about 20% after using Dynamic Banner over the same offer without the banner. Exceptional.

Crystals Warehouse

I rarely write a review, but this App deserves it. No hidden costs and great features. O yeah, its FREE, cheers www.crystalswarehouse.com

Innovative Kitchen

I really liked the app, its useful depending on what you need to show to customers and it can be customized. I recommend

Gadget Worlds

nice app. works good and fast help whenever you have a question. enjoyed it. fast replies and great service overall

collarsoflove

I'm super happy with this App and the great service that Chris gave me to make sure it looks and works perfectly. A must when it comes to increasing order value!

Zinnia Folk Arts

WOW! I love this app. I've used it for 3 days now and I love that it "inherits" the font and style of the website, can make it clickable to anywhere on the site, can make announcements, magically connects to discount codes and turns off when the code expires. It's genius! So intuitive to set up and super effective. THANK YOU, I've been looking for this for a long time!

The Aloha Market Kona

Really great app. Simple, yet powerful design, does exactly what it´s supposed to do. Easiest 5-star review ever!

Contact Pêche

Very easy to use, works perfectly, for a free application I find it really good,
for me I am satisfied thank you.