Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

The Art Handle

Great app and even better support team, highly recommend!

Rare Gleam

Just started this app, Dunno where to begin. But i think it has lots of potential. Marc from support helped me to put the discount banner on specific position on my page using CSS selector. Nice support. thanks

Pegase Online

This is awesome. I love it totally.. Thank you very much

Zosiabeauty

New Dynamic Banner Suite by Seguno users - but so far we really like it. Many options and customizations. Easy to use. Can change color, font, and size to make it look good - which isn't always the case and if not offered, would be a deal breaker for us. Also white label - no seguno branding. We had a question based on the app working with some custom code we use and sent a chat to the company for help. We got a reply and fix within minutes. We are impressed and would recommend this app to users looking to message discount codes and free shipping using dynamic parameters in a professional, nicely designed way.

Dogrules

Impressed. It has all the tools the other also offer but for FREE!
The support-team is very very fast (15 minutes to fix my issue on a sundaynight)
It works as promised, it's neat and the perfect amount of options to adjust it as you wish. Love it!

Tienda De Perlas

Práctica y fácil. Perfecta. Gracias !

Shapen Go

Rien à redire,
PARFAIT.
Merci.

Maryjanes Confections

This is exactly what I needed for a quick-and-dirty free shipping banner. I didn't have time for something fancy, and this worked perfectly.

Truckequip

I really appreciate the quality of work that went into this app and how I can use it for free! I plan on creating more Shopify stores in the future and I will be using this app on all of them!

Elextronretail

complete solution for banners....totally loved it !!!