Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Delirium Toys

This app is awesome! It has everything that you need AND I have to say, I have had the most AMAZING customer service with them. Chris answered in a timely fashion and helped me within minutes to get the banner exactly where I wanted it on my page. Thank you so much! You guys rock!

The Hodge Podge Shop

An awesome app! Let's me create banners for just about anything and schedule them in advance! Works like a charm!!!

Would like to see the ability to use two or more banners in with an auto-rotater built into it.

Shop Save Bake

Highly recommended! I love the tier discount feature. No codes to encode and the customer support is excellent.

Standout

Great app. Very intuitive UI. Extremely flexible. Looks great. Questions answered quickly. Love that the banners can be dismissed.

The Art Handle

Great app and even better support team, highly recommend!

Pegase Online

This is awesome. I love it totally.. Thank you very much

Zosiabeauty

New Dynamic Banner Suite by Seguno users - but so far we really like it. Many options and customizations. Easy to use. Can change color, font, and size to make it look good - which isn't always the case and if not offered, would be a deal breaker for us. Also white label - no seguno branding. We had a question based on the app working with some custom code we use and sent a chat to the company for help. We got a reply and fix within minutes. We are impressed and would recommend this app to users looking to message discount codes and free shipping using dynamic parameters in a professional, nicely designed way.

Dogrules

Impressed. It has all the tools the other also offer but for FREE!
The support-team is very very fast (15 minutes to fix my issue on a sundaynight)
It works as promised, it's neat and the perfect amount of options to adjust it as you wish. Love it!

Tienda De Perlas

Práctica y fácil. Perfecta. Gracias !

Shapen Go