Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

WYLD HOME

Very useful suite of banners. Simple to use with good customisation. We've replace our pop ups and other subscription forms for this rather gentler but effective approach. Excellent support.

shopinverse

Nice app.. Am using this app to show important updates and announcements on my shopify store. Thanks to app developer

Gray-Zen Acres

Great app for announcing sales, shipping deals, anything new! I use it regularly for a variety of messages on my site

FairyBells Kart

Awesome App! Must Have! :)
It covers the most requirement of the banner, It is simple and easy to use with the impactful design!

Char's Effectives!

Easy-peasy to set up and completely what I was looking for! A great, unobtrusive banner to get people to sign up for Newsletter and display a new promo code. Can have multiple messages. Choose colors to coordinate with your store. One of the simplest things I've set up on Shopify. Also, it's Free when you sign up through Seguno. Love these guys!

Cricket World Moorabbin

Been using this app for 4 hours and already feel more organised and effective with the processes I now have in place after 12 weeks of mayhem with previous option I was using. Thank you!

pet fetchers shop

The app: easy to set up, multiple options/features, clear instructions included. I use it for a free shipping banner... looks great and does exactly what it says it will. Most of all, customer service is excellent! Very helpful and friendly. Much appreciated!

Bike Flare

Very easy to setup, with all essentials function that banner should have, loads fast on page, and great coustomer service

QTee Designs Plus

This app is as simple as it can get to install it, you click install and it's done.
Type your message, pick the color of your banner, click activate and your banner is on. It doesn't get any easier than this. Love it!

Lodoro

Thank you Marc for helping me with solving a banner display issue i experienced. You were prompt and efficient