Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

viduli.lk

Super. Easy messaging to the viewers. I am using to offer discounts to the customers. This is ideal to create banners. Great!!!

BSD Holsters

awsome useful app. makes the website look really good and pro. simple to use. awesome customer service. you can chat with them right from the app in shopify.

By_darkskin

Plutot cool, cet app j'adore. Bon je dois ajouter des tas de mots pour que Shopify accepte mon review, sinon essayez le c'est cool ergo, et blablabla goood very good! good !

SLICK

Best app and best customer support ever seen. They replied to me in less than 12h and fixed the issue right away

Big Heart Giving

I used this app to help put an info banner on my shop. Not having used a banner like this before, I had a couple questions, and the customer support was extremely quick, easy to understand and helpful. The banner was up and functional within minutes. Impressive!!! I would recommend this app in a heartbeat ~ thank you, kindly!

Ivykove

Great find! Perfect for what i need it for. Plus the customer service was great when implementing the banner exactly where i wanted it :) !

mink-lash.com

Great App! I've tried some others before but it isn't comparison with this one! I'm very happy I found it. It is very simple to use and it looks so nice on the website. And the support is amazing! Thank you!

Sano Corpore

Perfect do exactly what I want. :)

Parfaite pour la barre qui s'affiche en haut de la page, on peut facilement la customiser. C'est top :)

MOBBITECH

Great app, great customer support. Easy to use settings for customization and the loop feature is very nice

Atelier Côtier

WoW! Thank you so much!
It was really needed and works great. Quick and great service also. ❤️
Will take a look of what else they do.