Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

MIXTEA®

De todas las app que probé para crear un banner, esta sin dudas es la mejor. Superó mis expectativas y el equipo de soporte respondió rápidamente cuando les solicité ayuda. Sigan así!

Of all the apps that I tested to create a banner, this is the best one. It exceeded my expectations and the support team responded quickly when I asked for help. Keep in that way!

shopWaltDisney.com

Very easy to use and set up smart banners to encourage your customers to shop more. The support was amazingly responsive and professional

JiffyeGifts

Over all experience is ***** 5 stars!! This App does what it says it will do, with ease of operation and stunning achievements. Thank You.

Olsa Tools

Great app with top notch customer service. Very happy with the features and what it can do. Exactly what we need.

Zarbeco, LLC

Great app -it does what I need it to do. And the customer service is amazing- not only did Marc work with me to solve a weird issue I was having, he also pointed out something that had nothing to do with the banners. I really appreciate his quality of service!

Vidlogix

This is the second Seguno app I've used and it is great. My favorite feature is the announcement loop which rotates multiple messages. I highly recommend this app.

Hykolity LED Lighting

I used Dynamic Banner and was very impressed. Its so easy to use and customize. The developers really did a wonderful job on this app. If you need a quick banner this is the go to app. Fast, easy and just all around wonderful.

Herbivore

Simple to use and does exactly what it says. Works like a charm. What more could you want from an app. Oh yeah, and it's Free!

prrowd

Ultra fast and competent service! I got help almost immediately and everything worked. Would recommend.

Onestop Avenue

Works very well, really happy, makes it easy to advertise special and announcement. Makes the store more lively