Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

MorningtonVapes

Perfect for showing how much left is needed for free shipping.
Easy to use. Nice and clean on PC and mobile.

eCom Best Deals

I LOVE THIS APP!!! Helps to capture the customers attention, good for promotion. I highly recommend!

Yarn Yarn

What a great little app with such big clout! Easy to use and quick response time for questions! Such a great app for adding simple and quick announcements to your store front and lots more.

JC Rizin

Super easy to install and use. Love the way it allows me to customize exactly how I want it to be displayed on my store pages.

CherryDoggy Oy

I use this to help the promotions be more effective, and just love it! Really like the feature to show the products as well. Thank you!

B&R Sports

This app does everything you would expect it to do and more. I'm able to change the color of the banner and text, the placement, and even use html tags to make key words bold.

I had trouble with keeping my banner from covering the search bar on mobile, so I reached out to support and they came back to me with an answer in no time! Thank you guys!

MIXTEA®

De todas las app que probé para crear un banner, esta sin dudas es la mejor. Superó mis expectativas y el equipo de soporte respondió rápidamente cuando les solicité ayuda. Sigan así!

Of all the apps that I tested to create a banner, this is the best one. It exceeded my expectations and the support team responded quickly when I asked for help. Keep in that way!

shopWaltDisney.com

Very easy to use and set up smart banners to encourage your customers to shop more. The support was amazingly responsive and professional

JiffyeGifts

Over all experience is ***** 5 stars!! This App does what it says it will do, with ease of operation and stunning achievements. Thank You.

Olsa Tools

Great app with top notch customer service. Very happy with the features and what it can do. Exactly what we need.